Regenerative Turbine Pump Market: Introduction
- Regenerative turbine pump is a special type of centrifugal pump that uses impellers with radially oriented teeth to move fluid. It is also referred to as vortex or periphery pumps.
- Akin to most of the centrifugal pumps, the flow rate of the regenerative turbine pump does not vary with large changes in pressure. Regenerative turbine pump is preferred in applications where low flow, high head, and compact design are needed (for instance, deep wells).
Key Drivers and Restraints of Regenerative Turbine Pump Market
- Regenerative turbine pump is used for high delivery heads with small volume flows. It is used in boiler feed pump, car wash installation, and various other similar applications. Thus, wide range of applications of regenerative pumps is boosting the global regenerative turbine pump market.
- Demand for regenerative turbine pump is rising to enhance the efficiency of oil and gas operations. Increase in oil prices is expected to result in a rise in investment in the oil & gas sector. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the demand for regenerative turbine pump owing to its ability to handle vapors released during the pumping of industrial fluids. This rise in demand positively impacts the regenerative turbine market.
- Governments of various countries have implemented strict rules and regulations for the treatment of industrial wastewater. Wastewater requires pumping of hazardous liquids. Regenerative pump of lower capacity (<10GPM) is capable of handling various industrial fluids with low heads economically. This is augmenting the need for regenerative turbine pumps across the globe.
- Regenerative turbine pumps require tight internal clearances and priming in order to increase their effectiveness. Furthermore, they cannot handle solid contaminants. These factors are restraining the global market significantly.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Since the beginning of 2020, global economy has been experiencing downturn due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has led to temporary lockdowns, which has resulted in shutdown in various industries and projects (including manufacturing projects). Decrease in industrial activities due to the pandemic has been adversely impacting the global regenerative turbine market.
- Many industrial projects have resumed since the start of 2021 due to the easing of lockdown restrictions. This is likely to steer the global regenerative turbine pump market forward in the near future.
Multi-Stage Regenerative Turbine Pump Type Segment to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global regenerative turbine pump market can be segmented based on type, application, priming and region
- Based on type, the global regenerative turbine pump market can be segregated into single-stage regenerative turbine pump and multi-stage regenerative turbine pump. Demand for multi-stage regenerative turbine pump is expected to be high in the near due to its ability of generating higher pressure. However, it comprises larger numbers of moving parts. This increases the maintenance cost.
North America to Constitute Significant Share of Global Regenerative Turbine Pump Market
- In terms of region, the regenerative turbine pump market can be divided into Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America holds the major share of the global regenerative turbine pump market, led by the increase in investment in chemical plants and industries in the region. Additionally, growth in disposable income of the people is driving the food & beverages sector. This is estimated to augment the regenerative turbine pump market in the region.
- Rise in investments in various sectors such as chemical, food & beverages, and wastewater treatment plant in Asia Pacific is expected to boost the need for regenerative turbine pumps in the region. This is projected to fuel the regenerative turbine pump market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- Growth in infrastructure development and expansion of the construction industry in most of the countries in Asia Pacific are propelling the demand for regenerative turbine pumps. This is boosting the regenerative turbine pump market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global regenerative turbine pump market include:
- Corken, Inc.
- Nikuni Co., Ltd.
- Roth Pump Co.
- TEIKOKU ELECTRIC MFG. CO., LTD.
- Klaus Union GmbH & Co. KG
- Speck Pumpen Walter Speck GmbH & Co. KG
- MTH Pumps
- Magnatex Pumps, Inc
- Burks Pump Catalog
- Warrender, LTD
- DLT Electric, LLC
Regenerative Turbine Pump Market, by Type
- Single-stage Regenerative Turbine Pump
- Multi-stage Regenerative Turbine Pump
Regenerative Turbine Pump Market, by Application
- Building & construction
- Wastewater and water
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Regenerative Turbine Pump Market, by Priming
Regenerative Turbine Pump Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.