Global Refuse Derived Fuel Market: Overview
Set to grow at a sturdy growth rate over from 2020 to 2030, the global refuse derived fuel market would generate a slew of gainful opportunities for players, states Transparency Market Research. Increase market worth would be noted by the end of this period. Improvement in technologies related to energy from waste will contribute this growth in a positive manner. Also, a key trend here is integration of software monitoring platforms for RDF production. The fragmented vendor landscape is witnessing active players taken proactive measure to carve off a larger share of the market growth over the forecast period. These are also set to propel growth in the market. Region-wise, Europe will emerge as a notable player in the global refuse derives fuel market over the stated period.
Global Refuse Derived Fuel Market: Competitive Landscape
The global refuse derived fuel market is not just marked with intense competition but also plenty of profitable opportunities of growth, awaiting tapping into. Players are adopting various growth measures to make this possible. Experts claim that organic strategies will lead the way in developed regions of the world. Besides, players would adapt to fit in a growingly digitized world.
Some of the most prominent players in the global refuse derived fuel market are:
- Carey Group
- EcoUrja Renewable Energy
- Estre Ambiental
- SUEZ Recycling and Recovery
- Countrystyle Recycling
- FCC Austria Abfall Service AG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Refuse Derived Fuel Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Of the overall trends and drivers marking the landscape of global refuse derived fuel market over the forecast period, the ones that are considered top of the line have been identified by Transparency Market Research and delineated in its upcoming market research. A dive into some of the key factors is provided below:
- One of the most significant growth factors in the global refused derived fuel market is the objective of governments witnessed recently – waste to molecule or chemicals from waste. This is leading market players to work with replacement and refurbishment of extant set-ups. Eventually, it is expected to give way to movement towards novel systems in a phased manner. This will help the global refuse derived fuel market in a big way.
- Solid waste management programs across a number of countries in the world will also add fuel to growth in the global refuse-derived fuel market over the stated forecast period. Government efforts, which are continually growing in this direction, are a major factor propelling growth in the market. Besides, advancement in technology and its adoption would also a play a key role in the growth of this market over the forecast period.
Global Refuse Derived Fuel Market: Regional Analysis
The forecast period of the report will witness Europe stay at a prominent place owing to various factors, significant among which is the presence of many co-processing plants. Besides, there s trade witnessed in the region for refuse derived fuel. A faster growth rate, however, will be accounted for by the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. One of the most crucial factors of growth in this region would be improvement in perception and adoption of EFW as a source of bioenergy. It is worth noting here that countries such as Bangladesh, Thailand, and Indonesia be at the forefront of growth in the region, after India and China.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global refuse derived fuel market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.