Refurbished Construction Equipment: Introduction
- After construction equipment is used for a period of time, refurbishing companies purchase used heavy duty construction products that require refurbishing and sell it at a competitive price. Numerous refurbishing companies operate in the global market.
Key Drivers of the Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market
- Small- and medium-sized construction companies face budget-related issues. It has been observed that the average cost of heavy construction equipment is on the higher side. Consequently, demand for refurbished construction equipment is increasing considerably in developing countries.
- Increase in investment in the commercial real estate market is estimated to boost the sales of refurbished construction equipment. As per a research study by CBRE Group, Inc., investment in commercial real estate across the globe increased by 23% quarter-over-quarter in Q3; however, it was still down by 48% year-over-year. Year-to-date global volume is down by 31% from 2019.
- COVID-19 has caused a significant slowdown in the global supply chain. Consequently, the overall refurbished equipment market has contracted. This slowdown is expected to continue in 2021; however, the refurbished construction equipment market is expected to expand 2022 onward.
Rising Investment in Construction Sector to offer Market Opportunities
- Governments of several developing countries are investing in the construction sector to develop rural and metro cities in their respective countries. This is estimated to offer significant opportunity for the overall refurbished construction equipment market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Refurbished Construction Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
High Bargaining Power of Buyers to Restrict Market Growth
- A wide range of refurbished construction equipment is available in the market. Moreover, numerous small-scale manufacturers offer refurbished construction equipment at a lower price. Consequently, bargaining power of buyers is significantly high. This creates a market slowdown for large-scale refurbished construction equipment manufacturers.
Asia Pacific Dominated the Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market
- The refurbished construction equipment market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. North America and Europe account for significant share of the refurbished construction equipment market, with major players having presence in these regions.
- Several small and medium companies are present in North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America; however, Germany and China are hubs for refurbished construction equipment manufacturers
Key Players Operating in the Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market
The global refurbished construction equipment market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to expand their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to enhance their market share globally. Some of the key players operating in the global refurbished construction equipment market are listed below:
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Deere & Company
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market, by Equipment
- Heavy construction equipment
- Compact construction equipment
Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market, by Type
Global Refurbished Construction Equipment Market, by Application
- Oil & gas
- Construction & infrastructure
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.