Refrigerated Road Transportation Market: Introduction
- Refrigerated transportation is a method of shipping goods that requires special, temperature-controlled vehicles. The type of goods transported include dairy products, seafood, and pharmaceuticals products and chemicals. The vehicle transporting these products has a built-in refrigeration system, which helps to keep products at a certain temperature throughout the transportation journey.
- Refrigerated road transportation enables the transport of goods that require a temperature-controlled environment in a rapid and efficient manner, as compared to other modes of transportation. The rise in demand for perishable goods including seafood and chemicals are increasing, which requires refrigerated transportation would help to drive the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
Key Drivers of Refrigerated Road Transportation Market:
- In developing and major emerging economies, transportation of products and goods by means of roadways plays an integral role in transportation sector. Moreover, refrigerated road transportation is cost-effective for door-to-door service owing to improved road infrastructure. This is anticipated to propel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
- Online shopping is witnessing significant expansion owing to an increase in speedy internet access, which has led to a rise in preference toward e-tailing among consumers. Consumer preference for online purchase of medication is increasing rapidly, which is likely to boost the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe. Furthermore, convenience of shopping from home is projected to boost e-commerce and consequently, drive the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
- Rise in delivery of dairy products and pharmaceuticals by vans for minimum distance transportation is estimated to propel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe. Increase in demand for home delivery services and developments in the food service industry is projected to fuel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of global refrigerated road transportation market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global refrigerated road transportation market due to growing investments by governments for development projects related to transportation infrastructure, railways, highways, and airports across the region. Improvement of road & transport network and cross-country trade in the region for the years is likely to further boost the refrigerated road transportation market across the region.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global refrigerated road transportation market due to an increase in liquid goods transportation across the region. Moreover, transportation of pharmaceuticals and chemical is expanding rapidly across Europe, which in turn is estimated to boost the refrigerated road transportation market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market:
The global refrigerated road transportation market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the refrigerated road transportation market are:
- Carrier Transicold Inc.
- CMA CGA S.A.
- GAH Refrigeration Ltd.
- Maersk Line A/S Ltd.
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A
- Swift Transportation Company
- General Mills
- Conagra Foods
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Associated British Foods
- Kerry Group
- Mccain Foods Limited
- Samworth Brothers Limited
- Iceland Foods Limited
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, Request for a Sample
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market: Research Scope
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by End Use Application
- Chilled Food
- Sea Food
- Frozen Food
- Bakery Products
- Chemicals and Medicines
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Technology
- Vapor Compression System
- Cryogenic System
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.