Refrigerated Road Transportation Market: Introduction
- Refrigerated transportation is a method of shipping goods that requires special, temperature-controlled vehicles. The type of goods transported include dairy products, seafood, and pharmaceuticals products and chemicals. The vehicle transporting these products has a built-in refrigeration system, which helps to keep products at a certain temperature throughout the transportation journey.
- Refrigerated road transportation enables the transport of goods that require a temperature-controlled environment in a rapid and efficient manner, as compared to other modes of transportation. The rise in demand for perishable goods including seafood and chemicals are increasing, which requires refrigerated transportation would help to drive the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
Key Drivers of Refrigerated Road Transportation Market:
- In developing and major emerging economies, transportation of products and goods by means of roadways plays an integral role in transportation sector. Moreover, refrigerated road transportation is cost-effective for door-to-door service owing to improved road infrastructure. This is anticipated to propel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
- Online shopping is witnessing significant expansion owing to an increase in speedy internet access, which has led to a rise in preference toward e-tailing among consumers. Consumer preference for online purchase of medication is increasing rapidly, which is likely to boost the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe. Furthermore, convenience of shopping from home is projected to boost e-commerce and consequently, drive the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
- Rise in delivery of dairy products and pharmaceuticals by vans for minimum distance transportation is estimated to propel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe. Increase in demand for home delivery services and developments in the food service industry is projected to fuel the refrigerated road transportation market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of global refrigerated road transportation market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global refrigerated road transportation market due to growing investments by governments for development projects related to transportation infrastructure, railways, highways, and airports across the region. Improvement of road & transport network and cross-country trade in the region for the years is likely to further boost the refrigerated road transportation market across the region.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global refrigerated road transportation market due to an increase in liquid goods transportation across the region. Moreover, transportation of pharmaceuticals and chemical is expanding rapidly across Europe, which in turn is estimated to boost the refrigerated road transportation market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market:
The global refrigerated road transportation market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the refrigerated road transportation market are:
- Carrier Transicold Inc.
- CMA CGA S.A.
- GAH Refrigeration Ltd.
- Maersk Line A/S Ltd.
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A
- Swift Transportation Company
- General Mills
- Conagra Foods
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Associated British Foods
- Kerry Group
- Mccain Foods Limited
- Samworth Brothers Limited
- Iceland Foods Limited
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, Request for a Sample
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market: Research Scope
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by End Use Application
- Chilled Food
- Sea Food
- Frozen Food
- Bakery Products
- Chemicals and Medicines
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Technology
- Vapor Compression System
- Cryogenic System
Global Refrigerated Road Transportation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.