Recycled Office Furniture Market: Introduction
- Recycled office furniture refers to furniture used by offices which have been removed from the solid waste stream for recycle and reuse after repairing and replacement of some parts. Several large companies or enterprises spend a significant amount of money on office interiors, including lighting to the furniture to create an employee-friendly work environment.
- The global recycled office furniture market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace in the coming years. Several factors such as increasing office leasing activities across the globe and surge in global GDP are expected to be the driving factors for the global recycled office furniture market in future.
Key Drivers of the Global Recycled Office Furniture Market
- Increasing number of offices across the globe, boost in demand for customization of offices and growing preference for eco-friendly furniture are the major driving factors of the global recycled office furniture market.
- Recycled office furniture is becoming the furniture of choice for more and more companies due to its several benefits such as excellent cost-cutting opportunity, solid waste stream reduction, and energy conservation.
- Recycled office furniture conserves labor and manufacturing energy and also cost. The cost and energy required for remanufacturing the existing furniture is around 85% to 95% less compared to production of new furniture.
Recycled Office Furniture Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Remarkable economic development in several emerging economies across Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa are attracting several multinational companies which is expected to boost the demand for office furniture in these regions. This is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for vendors involved in the recycled office furniture market in the coming years. Favorable government policies and boost in foreign investment are building a favorable environment for multinational corporations which also support market growth.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Myths and Misconceptions Related to Recycled Office Furniture Expected to Obstruct the Market
- Several myths and misconceptions regarding recycled office furniture such as furniture quality and lower cost effectiveness is expected to hinder the overall market growth in the coming years.
North America and Europe anticipated to Dominate the Global Recycled Office Furniture Market
- North America and Europe hold major share in the global recycled office furniture market. Increasing number of businesses is increasing the requirement of office spaces and also the number of employees, which are major factors impacting the growth of the recycled office furniture market in North America and Europe.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. Economic development in several emerging economies is creating a suitable environment for large enterprises and companies which is expected to boost the demand for recycled office furniture. Cost effectiveness is also a major driving factor in the Asia Pacific region which is expected to encourage the demand in the coming years. Middle East & Africa is expected to show moderate growth in the market owing to high demand for new furniture products in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global recycled office furniture market is anticipated to be concentrated across some major manufacturers accounting for around 20%–25% market of the overall recycled office furniture market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global recycled office furniture market are:
- B CInteriors
- D3, Inc.
- Atlanta Office Liquidators
- BERCO DESIGNS
- PVI Office Furniture
- Recycled Office Furniture
- Columbia Office Furniture
- Creative Wood
- Office Furniture World
- Office Furniture Warehouse, Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Recycled Office Furniture Market, ask for a customized report
Global Recycled Office Furniture Market: Research Scope
Global Recycled Office Furniture Market, by Product Type
- Desks & Tables
- Modular Furniture
- Storage Unit
- Others (Overhead Bins, File Cabinets, etc.)
Global Recycled Office Furniture Market, by Material Type
- Others (Glass, Fiber etc.)
Global Recycled Office Furniture Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.