Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market: Snapshot
The essential drive for recycled construction aggregates stem from the increasing trend of improving the sustainability of the construction industry. Recycled construction aggregates (RCA) are increasingly substituting naturals ones. These aggregates typically include concrete, recycled unbound materials, crushed bricks and masonry, and crushed asphalt. A salient characteristic that makes RCA preferable are their potential to come with good mix design, particularly by mixing them with supplementary cementitious materials. The environmentally friendly nature of recycling is a key aspect that is cementing the potential of the recycled construction aggregates market. The methods enable the industry stakeholders to recycle construction and demolition waste.
Countries that are concerned about the declining store of natural resources have been early adopters in the recycles construction aggregates market. A case in point is those of Europe. Considerable advances in plants that treat these waste as well as focus on manufacturers on easing their installation have fueled the prospects of the market. Substantial progress made in laboratory investigations of the quality of RCA is boosting the market. This has motivated manufacturers to adopt superplasticizers to improve the workability of recycled construction aggregates. The advent of higher performing additives have increased the utilization of recycling of construction waste. Several countries have over the past several years have framed norms that seem to catalyze the demands for recycled construction aggregates. The growing use of fine recycled aggregates in the construction industry is also boosting the current strides of the market. Stakeholders are focused on producing RCS with better mechanical and rheological performance. A slew of methods have come to the fore to this end. The advent of materials that aid the reinforcement of cement-based materials is expanding the potential of recycled construction aggregates. In this regard, metallic fibers or polypropylene fibers have shown some potential in recent experiments.
Recycled Construction Aggregates Market: Prominent Alternative of Construction Materials
- Recycled construction aggregates is one of the highly viable options for the construction industry to meet the requirement of sand, gravel, crushed rock & stones. The construction industry uses mined material and concrete for the construction of road, rails, bridges, residential buildings, and commercial complexes across the globe. This continuous extraction of natural resources is leading to a rapid deletion of non-renewable sources.
- Increase in construction activities across the globe has resulted in large quantity of concrete, gravel, and debris. Recycling of these essential materials such as concrete and gavels is a smart way to cater to the demand for material required in residential or commercial construction.
- The construction industry has shifted from conventional practices to the usage of recycled materials for construction of buildings, commercial places, and infrastructure. This trend is likely to provide lucrative opportunities for companies operating in the recycled construction aggregates market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Recycled Construction Aggregates Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Recycled Construction Aggregates Market
- Recycled construction aggregates is a broad category materials that includes crushed stones, cement concrete, sand, and gravel. It has become an essential and effective alternative source for usage in residential construction and other infrastructure projects. Rapid expansion of the construction industry across the globe is expected to boost the demand for recycled construction aggregates during the forecast period.
- Rapid urbanization is boosting the demand for modern architectural designs for the construction of private and commercial buildings in various countries. This is projected to propel the demand for eco-friendly recycled construction aggregate materials in the next few years.
- Most countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Germany are emphasizing on reducing the extraction of natural resources such as sand & gravel, crushed stone, and other natural materials to protect damage to the environment across the country. These countries have enacted strong compliance policies for the development of recycled construction aggregates in the next few years.
Infrastructure Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on End-use, the recycled construction aggregate market can be categorized into residential, commercial, and infrastructure. Recycled construction aggregate is gaining momentum as a preferred material in infrastructure projects, especially for roads and bridge projects. Recycled construction material is getting an impetus from various infrastructure construction projects.
- Development projects majorly include construction of smart cities, smart buildings, and other infrastructure projects. This is projected to boost the demand for recycled construction aggregates during the forecast period.
High Capital Investment and Lack of Awareness to Hamper Market
- The recycled construction aggregates market is likely to face key challenges from several factors during the forecast period. High capital investment is required for setting up a recycling plant. This may act as key entry barrier for new players in the market.
- Adoption of recycled construction aggregates requires considerable awareness about the use of recycled products for residential and non-residential construction among the large population. However, lack of awareness regarding the usage of recycled construction aggregates may hamper the market in the near future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Recycled Construction Aggregates Market here
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market
- Geographically, the recycled construction aggregates market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of recycled construction aggregates. It is followed by Europe and North America. Rise in demand for recycled construction aggregates in China, Japan, and South Korea is expected to create high demand for recycled construction aggregates during the forecast period. Additionally, rise in demand for ecofriendly recycled materials in the building & construction industry across developing economies of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam is estimated to create lucrative opportunities for recyclers and producers of recycled construction aggregates operating in the region.
- Rise in government investment in the construction industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a key factor anticipated to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for eco-friendly construction aggregates is propelling the recycled construction aggregates market in Europe and North America due to the massive impetus on the development of recycled construction aggregates in Europe. Rise in import of recycled construction aggregates in Latin America and Middle East & Africa due to its low cost benefits is likely to boost the market in these regions.
Key Players in Recycled Construction Aggregates Market
Large numbers of key recyclers operating in the global recycled construction aggregates market. Players operating in the recycled construction aggregates market include
- Delta Sand & Gravel
- Heidelbergcement AG
- Aggregate Industries Management Inc.
- Green Stone Materials
- LafargeHolcim Ltd.
Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market: Research Scope
Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, by Product
- Crushed Stone
- Sand & Gravel
- Cement Concrete
- Asphalt Pavement Debris
Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, by End-use
- Others (Industrial, Monumental)
Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.