Ready to Cook Market: Introduction
- Ready to cook products are packets with all the ingredients and items. They are available for a variety of dishes and are cooked by heating the product and following the instructions as mentioned on the packet.
Key Drivers of the Global Ready to Cook Market
- Millennial with busy schedules prefer ready to cook products that take less time to prepare and are easy to cook. These factors are key drivers of the ready to cook market globally.
- Consumption of ready to cook food is easy as it is made of preserved vegetables and curries. They are also made by using processed vegetables or meat, whichever is required in a particular dish. This keeps ready to cook products fresh for long, which is a key driver of the market.
Busy lifestyles and good taste creates market opportunity
- Demand for ready to cook food has increased due to the COVID outbreak and work from home culture. Ready to cook packets are useful in days when there is increase in work load and busy schedules, which creates opportunity for the ready to cook market.
- Ready to cook food packets have high nutritional content. Good quality ingredients (spices, lentils, vegetables, or meats) used in making the food has increased the demand for ready to cook food. Moreover, the good taste has increased the preference for ready to cook food which will create opportunities in the market.
Restraints of the Ready to Cook Market
- The presence of Trans fat and excess sugar in ready to cook food is likely to lead to asthma, obesity, diabetes, and other diseases. This unhealthy effect on the body will scale down the demand for ready to cook products.
North America and Asia Pacific projected be potential markets for ready to cook products
- People in North American countries such as the United States, and Canada often consume ready to eat food. The working population of these nations do not have time to cook food from scratch due to busy schedules. Hence, the ready to cook market is growing in this region.
- Developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore are showing interest in ready to cook foods to avoid spending too much time in preparing elaborate dishes. Therefore, Asia Pacific is expected to have potential for the ready to cook market in future.
Players Operating in the Global Ready to Cook Market
There are many small and medium sized players in this market. Manufacturers are focusing on offering a versatile range of products to meet the needs of customers and focus on keeping food healthy and nutritious. Producers are also working on enhancing the taste of ready to cook products. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range of products to acquire larger market share.
Some of the key companies active in the ready to cook market are listed below:
- Pink Harvest Farms
- Tasty Tales
- ITC store
- MTR Foods Pvt Ltd
- Tat Hui Foods Pte. Ltd
- Regal Kitchen
- NatureRaised Farms
- Raised & Rooted
- Nomad Foods
- McCain Foods Ltd
Ready to Cook Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 15 and below)
- Medium (US$ 15 – US$ 60)
- High (US$ 60 and above)
Ready to Cook Market, by Products
- Fast Food
- Others (Sushi, Salad, etc.)
Ready to Cook Market, by Types
Ready to Cook Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Ready to Cook Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the ready to cook market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.