Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market: Introduction
- A ready-mix joint formulation contains a dry powder, which is mixed with liquid ingredients till a homogenized paste is formed. Ready-mix joint compounds are used for immediate application, without any additional preparation. Ready-mix joint compounds offer higher performance as well as stronger joints as compared to dry power joint compounds.
- Ready-mix joint formulations offer superior functioning qualities, including low shrinkage and excellent slip. For filling, finishing, taping as well as skim coating, ready-mix joint compound products are applied. Joint finishing is easy, rapid, and smooth; it reduces labor efforts and costs; and it enhances appearance as well as quality of the job.
- Ready-mix joint compounds are utilized to coat metal parts, concrete, organic and inorganic materials, and stone. Ready-mix joint compounds provide various advantages in terms of processing such as low shrinkage for easier concealment of paper or metal beads, fasteners, and trims. It also offers exceptional adhesion to drywall. Ready-mix joint compounds offer higher wet edge life in order to prevent tearing and rolling of the previously laid compound.
Key Drivers of Global Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market
- Rising demand for advanced coating materials and increasing adoption of ready-mix joint compounds in construction applications led by their durability and ability to provide easy, rapid, and smooth joint finishing is a major factor projected to drive the global Ready-mix joint compounds market during the forecast period
- Ready-mix joint compounds are largely employed in the residential sector, owing to their higher adhesion than dry powder compounds. In addition, increasing usage of ready-mix joint compounds as bonding agents in the construction industry is also projected to drive the global ready-mix joint compounds market in the near future.
- Increasing awareness among consumers regarding use of ready-mix joint compounds with high quality in commercial and residential buildings is expected to boost the global market during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing adoption of ready-mix joint compounds in the infrastructure sector, owing to their superior joint-ability and high performance, is projected to augment the demand for ready-mix joint compounds worldwide during the forecast period.
- Ready-mix joint compounds are significantly employed in the development of infrastructures including bridges, roof and floor coatings, joint fills, parking decks, caulks, structural bonds, and commercial architecture applications. Additionally, these materials are utilized to improve compressive and tensile strength, water resistance, and crack-bridging properties.
- Rise in the demand for ready-mix joint compounds in various industrial applications led by their superior physical properties is another key factor estimated to propel the global ready-mix joint compounds market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Significant Opportunity in Construction Industry
- Based on product, the global ready-mix joint compounds market can be segmented into lightweight and conventional. The lightweight segment is projected to hold a significant share of the global market during the forecast period, in terms of revenue, owing to rise in the demand for lightweight ready-mix joint compounds from industries such as building & construction and infrastructure development.
- Based on end-use, the global ready-mix joint compounds market can be divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. Increase in initiatives for renovation and redevelopment in the construction industry in various developed as well as developing countries is a major factor projected to drive the global ready-mix joint compounds market between 2019 and 2027.
North America to be A Key Market for Ready-mix Joint Compounds
- In terms of region, the global ready-mix joint compounds market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, North America is expected to account for a major share of the global ready-mix joint compounds market from 2019 to 2027. Demand for ready-mix joint compounds is increasing rapidly in the building & construction industries in North America. Finishing carried out by using ready-mix joint compounds is easy, rapid, and smooth; it reduces labor efforts and costs; and it enhances appearance. These factors are driving the global ready-mix joint compounds market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
- The global ready-mix joint compounds market was highly fragmented in 2018. Moreover, rapid growth of the global building & construction industry is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, several major players are engaged in research and development activities in order to expand their product portfolios
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Georgia Pacific
- CONTINENTAL BUILDING PRODUCTS
- ASG Group
- USG Corporation
- Yoshino Gypsum
Global Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market: Research Scope
Global Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market, by Product
Global Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market, by End-user
Global Ready-mix Joint Compounds Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.