Range Cooker Market: Introduction
- A range cooker is a free standing kitchen appliance which has an oven and hob in a single system. Different styles and sizes of range cooker are available in the market for commercial and residential use. Range cookers are often a bigger size than standard standalone and built-in ovens. Advanced variety of range cookers usually feature integrated storage to keep pans and trays inside the cooker. Modern collection of range cookers allow consumers to opt for monochrome or pastel colors appropriate for contemporary kitchens.
Key Drivers of the Global Range Cooker Market
- Rising adoption of household cooking appliances is the key driver of the global range cooker market. Economic development and growth in urbanization have contributed to increased purchasing power of consumers. Further, rise in middle class population with increasing number of working women is expected to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Consumers are looking for technically advanced and sophisticated kitchen appliances that cope with changing lifestyles and busy schedules so as to save cooking time. Millennial are investing in range cookers for lifetime cooking comfort. Apart from residential applications, commercial application of range cookers is growing with the rise in takeaway food delivery stations and multi-cuisine restaurants.
- Key companies are engaged in the design and development of versatile range cookers that feature more functions and cooking options. Shift in consumer behaviour and growing adoption of smart kitchen appliances enable major companies to invest in R&D to develop a comprehensive range of range cookers.
Opportunities in the Global Range Cooker Market
- Growing investment in ultra-modern kitchens by residential and commercial end-users is anticipated to provide significant growth opportunities for the range cooker market in the coming years. Moreover, key brands are embracing multi-channel distribution networks to provide better customer knowledge and after sales services. Strong branding and advertising across digital platforms has allowed customers to gain product knowledge.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- The geographical segmentation of the range cooker market includes North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- The research report provides country-level analysis for each regional segment. The North America market country-level analysis and forecast includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis of the range cooker market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the range cooker market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America range cooker market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- In Asia Pacific, demand for range cookers is driven by growing urbanization, growth in middle class population, and high disposable income of modern consumers. Consumers are increasingly opting for range cookers as a flexible and convenient cooking appliance. Furthermore, young professionals across key countries such as India, China, and Australia are willing to spend on advanced cooking appliances that are suitable for contemporary kitchens.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key industry participants are focusing on product innovation, and research & development to design products in multiple configurations of ovens and hobs. Further, key manufacturers are directing their investment to an extensive network of distribution channels. Partnership with hypermarket chains, specialty stores, and e-commerce platforms is the key strategy for product marketing and distribution. Online marketing and advertising is preferred as a key business tool to expand the company reach across untapped markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global range cooker market are:
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- John Lewis & Partners
- Electrolux AB
- SMEG S.p.A.
- KAFF Appliances
Global Range Cooker Market: Research Scope
Global Range Cooker Market, by Type
- Electric Range Cookers
- Gas/LPG Range Cookers
- Duel Fuel Range Cookers
- Others (Induction, etc.)
Global Range Cooker Market, by Category
Global Range Cooker Market, by Number of Burners
- More than Four
Global Range Cooker Market, by Number of Ovens
Global Range Cooker Market, by End-user
Global Range Cooker Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Others (Departmental Stores, etc.)
Global Range Cooker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global range cooker market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.