- Architectural designs and trends have evolved at a rapid pace. Conventional designs and structures continue to remain popular, while modern designs and structures are being deployed across construction and infrastructure development projects worldwide.
- Railing has emerged as one of the crucial features of a staircase, as it provides several benefits. Railings have garnered significant popularity as safety components in staircases, and are increasingly being used across an array of infrastructure development projects, sports stadiums, public pathways, and commercial and residential buildings worldwide.
Key Drivers of Global Railing Market
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization is a key driver of the railing market. Significant rise in investment in infrastructure and construction industries over the last few years has been boosting the demand for railings. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for railings among end-users such as automobile and electronics industries is expected to drive the market. Significant rise in demand for automobile and home appliances in developing and developed countries around the world is driving the demand for railings. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, thereby propelling the railing market.
- Prices of railings are volatile, depending on location, accessibility, style, complexity, material type, experience of the contractor, and installation costs. Volatility in balustrade prices is likely to hamper the railing market during the forecast period.
Global Railing Market: Segmentation
- The global railing market can be segmented based on material and end-user
- In terms of material, the global railing market can be classified into glass, stainless steel, aluminum, and others. Demand for glass and stainless steel railings is expected to be higher among end-users during the forecast period.
- In terms of end-user, the global railing market can be divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. Demand for residential and commercial railings is likely to be higher during the forecast period.
Global Railing Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global railing market can be split into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global railing market during the forecast period. The market in the region is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the rapid industrial development in the region. China, India, Japan, and Singapore are the leading countries in the region. China is projected to lead the railing market in Asia Pacific owing to the increase in investments in end-user industries in the country.
- North America and Europe are also estimated to account for considerable share of the global railing market during the forecast period. Increase in demand for railing among residential and commercial end-users is expected to boost the market in these regions in the near future.
- Demand for railings is rising in Latin America and Middle East & Africa owing to the increase in industrialization and urbanization in these regions. Growth in investment in infrastructure and construction industries is likely to boost the demand for railing in Latin America and Middle East & Africa during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Railing Machine Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely impacted the global economy due to the stringent lockdowns imposed in all major countries. Investment in development of infrastructure and construction industries has also been affected by these lockdowns. A few projects have been delayed, while some have been put on hold. However, governments of various countries across the world are easing lockdown restrictions. They are investing significantly in infrastructure projects to boost the economy. As a result, investment in infrastructure and construction industry projects is estimated to rise steadily. This, in turn, is projected to drive the demand for railings during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Railing Market
- VIVA Railings
- Riverside Ironwork Canada Inc
- North American Fencing Corp
- Excell Railing Systems Ltd
- East & West Alum Craft Ltd.
- Regal ideas inc.
- Patriot Rail Company
- Fortress Building Products
Global Railing Market: Research Scope
Global Railing Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Railing Market, by End-user
The Global Railing Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.