Sensor is the heart of a measurement system. A sensors coverts physical parameters like temperature, humidity, speed, etc. into a signal which is measured electrically. Sensors can be used in various devices it can also use for monitoring the railway infrastructure such as bridge, rail tracks along with the vehicle health monitoring such as bogies, wheels, and wagons. Wheel sensors are used in railway, metro and tram applications to measure speed in the motive power system and to control the brakes to prevent brake locking and wheel slippage. Wheel sensor was developed to provide a presence detection system that is simple to install highly reliable and easy to maintain. Railway bridge damage status is monitored by the sensor and transfer through wireless modules. Railway bridge damage status is monitored by the sensor and transfer through wireless modules. It is more cost effective. Transmitting signals are immediately transfer. It can be applied in railway track damage detection, industrial and access control and in other remote control system.
The rail wheel sensor market is showing sustainable growth due to its high efficiency, low maintenance and wear free capability. Further, due to its light weight it is easy to deploy. It uses advanced features of microcontroller with IR sensors and the metal detectors proves to be effective in achieving the objectives. The sensor is ideal for use in environment containing iron because sensors does not attract any magnetic particles such as iron chips and dust. Wheel sensor for railway withstand high shock and vibration loads due to encapsulated electronics, they are extremely thin and easy to mount using standard flanges. The wheel sensor is easily integrated into the operation of typical DC electric switch machines, these factors are expected to drive the demand for rail wheel sensor during the forecast period. However due to high cost and temperature sensitive it is expected to hinder the market growth. Increasing rail network in emerging economies such as India is expected to create growth opportunity for the market. Nonetheless, it would be applicable at every aspects of the railways for uninterruptible service. Saving human life, protection against accidents are the features. It also concludes that which sensor devices are used and what are they used for and identification of sensor node configuration and network topologies. Advanced rail wheel sensor can be applied in CCTV systems with the IP based camera for monitoring the visual videos captured from the track, representing the great opportunity for the market progress over the forecast period. It would increase the security for the both rails and passengers.
The rail wheel sensor market is segmented on the basis of types, applications and geography. On the basis of application market is subdivided into Track vacancy detection, Securing of level crossing, Speed check facilities, Cancellation of fault signals, Passenger information systems, Automatic warning systems and others. This rail wheel sensors continues to be an innovator on speed solutions for railway applications. Based on types the market is segmented as Single wheel sensor, Double wheel sensor. Geographically, the Rail wheel sensor market is segmented into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-pacific and South America. In India Railways will soon to introduce sensor-based monitoring system that would be attached to the wheels of train.
Some of the key players in the rail wheel sensor market are Frauscher sensor technologies, Jaquet technology group, Advanced rail controls, Lenord + Bauer, Argonia railway technologies, Smith systems Inc., Nippon Seiko Kabushik-Gaisha(NSK) ltd., Altpro, Teksol International and Deuta-Werke among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?