Global Radio Modem Market: Overview
The global radio modem market is predicted to attain great significance due to its role in the revolution of conventional communication means brought about by wireless communication. Radio modem surpasses expectations when it comes to data transmission. Unlike wired data transfer, there could be a faster transmission expected through a radio modem using radio waves. The logistics and transportation sectors witness several applications of radio modem such as automatic vehicle location (AVL), telemetry, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and remote data acquisition.
As per the report, the global radio modem market could be segregated as per application, operating range, communication channel, and frequency band. The Wi-Fi frequency band is envisioned to grab a larger market share in the coming years.
The report presented here is an intelligent compilation of important aspects that make up the global radio modem market. Each aspect is comprehensively shed light upon to provide a crystal clear picture of the market’s future.
Global Radio Modem Market: Trends and Opportunities
The world radio modem market is foreseen to gain a whole lot of momentum in its growth on account of two crucial factors, i.e. privately-owned networks and lesser infrastructure requirements. The market could gain traction on the back of the growing prominence of intelligent transportation system (ITS) that are smaller in size and cost-effective. Such systems require communications to enhance their processes. Radio modem products are anticipated to gain a handsome demand in the coming years due to a drastic advancement in technology. Moreover, the wireless nature of these products could make them even more popular in the near future.
On the negative side, the world radio modem market could encounter a slump in its growth due to constraints such as high initial cost and the lack of the ability of radio waves to transmit bulks of data simultaneously. However, the wide availability of various types of radio modems such as those for satellites - SATEL-LP and their critical applications in emergency response are expected to create scores of prospects in the market.
Global Radio Modem Market: Geographical Analysis
Among different regions deemed important for the growth of the international radio modem market, North America is envisaged to exhibit its dominance in the foreseeable future. In North America, there could be a high requirement of an effective transportation system to be fulfilled owing to the frequent usage of heavy automobiles and four-wheelers. In the recent past, the region ranked higher for the deployment of different ITS systems.
Europe and Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) could tread on the heels of North America in their pursuit of acquiring a decent growth in the international radio modem market. APEJ is forecast to attract growth on the back of the large electronics manufacturing hub in China. Latin America, on the other hand, could demonstrate a steady growth in the near future. However, a lower share could be secured by the Middle East and Africa (MEA) in the market.
Global Radio Modem Market: Companies Mentioned
The worldwide radio modem market could incorporate leading players such as B&B Electronics MFG, Autotalks Ltd., Atim Radiocommunications, Arada Systems Inc., and Adeunis RF. The report offers a broad overview of each of the players profiled and also digs deep into vital aspects of the overall competitive landscape. Moreover, it provides a complete study of the competitive situations in the market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.