Global Radiation Cured Adhesives Market: Overview
Radiation cured adhesives are made through the radiation curing process that makes use of electrons or UV light so as to cause polymerization. This curing process needs less time in comparison with heat cured adhesives, and, as such, lessens the overall cost of production. Radiation cure adhesives make an offering of high flexibility, adhesion, and transparency in product designing. This factor is estimated to support growth of the global radiation cured adhesives market over the period of analysis, from 2020 to 2030.
Type, applications, and region are the three important parameters based on which the global radiation cured adhesives market has been classified.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Radiation Cured Adhesives Market: Notable Developments
One of the relevant and important developments of the market that gives a quick view of the dynamics pertaining to global radiation cured adhesives market is mentioned as below:
- In October 2017, US-based adhesives manufacturing company HB Fuller has acquired Royal Adhesives & Sealants. With this acquisition, it is expected that HB Fuller will improve its expertise in high value and specialty applications. In addition to that, this strategic move is expected to widen the product offering of HB Fuller in construction, durable assembly, and engineering adhesives.
Some of the prominent organizations in the global radiation cured adhesives market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Royal DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Dymax Corporation
- Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Radiation Cured Adhesives Market, ask for a customized report
Global Radiation Cured Adhesives Market: Key Trends
The global radiation cured adhesives market is characterized by the presence of the following restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
High Demand for Various Applications across Several End Use Industries to Boost Demand
Important applications of radiation cured adhesives comprise its use in wood and furniture, interiors, construction, potting, pressure sensitive decals and labels, laminating adhesives, and dental fillings.
In addition, a rise in the demand from the building and construction industry is anticipated to bolster growth of the global radiation cured adhesives market. Augmented investment made in the existing infrastructure so as to develop an improved is generating more demand for the product.
Global Radiation Cured Adhesives Market: Geographical Analysis
Asia Pacific is estimated to be one of the leading region in the global radiation cured adhesives market and is trailed by Europe. A rise in the construction activities coupled with the utilization of wood in several applications is expected to drive growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.