Quilting Ruler Market – Introduction
- A quilting ruler is the most important quilting tool as it has standard measurements painted across the ruler, resulting in grid patterns.
- These rulers are used for quilting, which is a process of joining layers of fabric together, either by stitching them manually or by using a machine to form a quilt, which is lightweight and can be used in both winter and summer seasons.
- Many quilters depend on the ruler because it gives accurate cuts and makes the quilt look more finished and professional.
Key Drivers of the Global Quilting Ruler Market
- Several companies across the globe are focusing on producing quilts, as they are not only used for bedding but for various other purposes such as decoration and artistic work. Further, as the quilting ruler holds a critical role in quilting, its demand is likely to increase in the coming years. For instance, Golden Way recently launched a five color patchwork square quilting ruler for fabric cutting because of high demand, giving a more professional look to the quilt.
- The lifestyle of people is changing and living standards are rising with the increase in disposable income, resulting in higher demand for designer quilts, subsequently fueling its production. This trend is likely to drive the demand for quilting rulers during the forecast period.
- It has also been noted that manufacturers worldwide are producing items that makes homes look more beautiful and presentable, creating different designs and patterns with the help of quilting rulers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a major impact on the market, as many people cancelled orders from retailers due to the lockdown and safety issues.
- Many textile and clothing companies had to cancel their new launches due to the restrictions and ban on transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Their financial position was affected and thus the production of new fabrics and quilts stopped, which also affected the quilting ruler market.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Quilting Ruler Market
- In terms of geography, the global quilting ruler market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the quilting ruler market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The quilting ruler market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the quilting ruler market, attributed to its rich culture in quilting. Growth in population and increasing demand for modern quilting styles has been driving the quilting ruler market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The quilting ruler market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Quilting Ruler Market
The global quilting ruler market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global quilting ruler market are:
- Fiskars Group
- Creative Grids
- QuiltCut Strip Savvy
- Kimberbell Designs
- Fons and Porter
- CM Designs Co.
- Quilters Rule
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Quilting Ruler Market, Request for a Sample
Global Quilting Ruler Market: Research Scope
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Type
- Non-slip grid rulers
- Triangle Square and Half Square
- Hexagon and Half Hexagon
- Dresden Rulers
- Curved Rulers
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Price
- Low ( US$1 - US$5)
- Medium (US$6 - US$10)
- High (US$11 and Above)
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Application
Global Quilting ruler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Global Quilting ruler Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Departmental Store
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.