Quilting Machine Market: Introduction
- A quilting machine is a type of sewing machine which provides quilting stitches. It also offers a variety of additional capabilities from basic stitching technology to advanced computerized versions.
Rising Demand for Quilted Products: A Key Driver of the Market
- Rising popularity of table cloth, wall hangings, handbags, curtains, mattresses, and home décor products, among others is encouraging manufacturers to opt for advanced machines to provide end-users with quality products in a minimum time frame across the globe. This may generate demand for quilting machines during the forecast period. Regional bodies promoting several types of sewing products made by skilled labor or artisans may also drive the quilted products market. This is also an opportunity for the growth of the quilting machine market.
Presence of Several Alternatives: A Key Restraint
- In recent years, sewing technology has been witnessing rapid growth and development. Standard sewing machines that have upgraded with a variety of advanced technology for producing several textile fibers and other end products are likely to restrain the growth of the quilting machine market. Increasing prices of raw materials, components, and technology may also hinder the growth of the market as end-users consider these types of specialized sewing machines to be expensive that require frequent maintenance.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Quilting Machines
- The global quilting machine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the quilting machine market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The quilting machine market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of quilting machines during the forecast period, owing to strong presence of textile industries that opt for quilting technology since the past few decades in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Quilting Machine Market
The global quilting machine market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a fixed number of regional and global players. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategies to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global quilting machine market are as follows:
- Berry Impex Industries
- DAHMEN Textilmaschinen GmbH
- Dongguan Chishing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Esun International Co., Ltd
- Gammill Inc.
- Gribetz International
- Hengchang Quilting Machinery Factory
- Jiangsu Dingnuo Machine & Electric Co., Ltd.
- JUKI Corporation
- Shanxi Xinxing
- Zhengxing Machinery
Global Quilting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Quilting Machine Market, by Type
- Single Needle Computer Quilting Machine
- Multi-needle Computer Quilting Machine
Global Quilting Machine Market, by Operation
Global Quilting Machine Market, by Application
Global Quilting Machine Market, by End-use
Global Quilting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
The report on the global quilting machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Quilting Machine Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!