Queue Management System: Introduction
- Queue management helps to manage customers' waiting experience and is used to control queues
- Queue Management System (QMS) contains hardware and software that helps businesses to assists services for customers, manage flow of customer and staff, and collect data for customer experience.
- QMS manages the customer throughout the interaction with an organization and makes the journey comfortable and smooth.
- QMS helps to improve access to a service with appointment planning, reduces the actual waiting time through better time management, and reduces customer doubts with notifications and messages.
- QMS additionally improves the personalization of service transport, identifies and improves bottlenecks, etc.
- Queue management helps to evaluate and improve the conversion rate, discovers new opportunities to drive sales, and manage budgets accordingly.
- Most organizations opt for QMS solutions and services to reduce the time for onsite customers and reduce walkaways.
- The global queue management system market is projected to expand during the forecast period due to the increasing need to improve staff efficiency and to enhance customer engagement.
Global Queue Management System Market: Dynamics
Global Queue Management System Market: Key Drivers
- The growing need to manage customer traffic and customer movement to boost a company’s productivity leads to the adoption of QMS across the globe.
- The rise of services segments such as system integration and implementation, maintenance and support, and consulting are stimulating the growth of the QMS market.
- Virtual QMS is expected to fuel market growth as a company has to avoid store overcrowding and protect customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Cloud deployment offers cost-effectiveness and scalability, which is expected to drive the global QMS market.
- Companies across the globe have started to adopt technology-based systems to optimize workflow and productivity. Hence, the global QMS market is projected to expand during the next few years due to workforce optimization strategies.
- Increasing demand for advanced technologies and development of wireless technology and increasing internet availability helps organizations to choose queue management systems for their business.
- However, complexity in process and high capital investment for queue management systems is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Queue Management System Market
- COVID-19 had a huge impact globally and led to a slowdown in the economic, political, and social growth of countries worldwide.
- Demand for QMS solutions and services is expected to increase due to increased demand for improved client experiences and the development of a personalized relationship with prospects.
- QMS improves customer experience, reduces operating cost, and improves authentication processes, fraud detection, and prevention, which are key factors likely to expand the QMS market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Queue Management System Market
- Based on region, the queue management system market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Based on market size, North America holds major share of the overall QMS market. Continuous data availability, cloud computing, and better processes have expanded the QMS market in North America.
- The presence of established manufacturers of queue management systems in countries such as China, India, and Japan, has led to significant acquisition of cloud-based systems, which are growth factors set to expand the QMS market in Asia Pacific.
- European countries are mature in technology development with advanced technology usage in the UK, France, and Germany, leading to presence of well-established QMS in these countries.
Global Queue Management System Market: Competition Landscape
- TimeTrade, Qminder, Leyline, etc., are some prominent players in the queue management system market with solid presence.
- TimeTrade is a well-known complete solution for acquiring, connecting, and retaining customers. It can retain customers at the top of interest and convert anytime, anywhere.
- Qminder is another queue management system that helps service locations and delivers a contact-free and secure waiting experience. Qminder has millions of customers around the world and is trusted by Sprint, AT&T, and customer service locations at Olympics, Uber, etc.
Key players operating in the queue management system market include:
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Aurionpro Solutions Ltd.
- MaliaTec Inc.
- Q-nomy Inc.
- Qmatic Inc.
- ATT Systems Group
- Qudini Inc.
- QLess Inc.
- Wavetec Pvt. Ltd.
- Udentify Inc.
- AwebStar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Skiplino Inc.
- OnlineToken Inc.
Global Queue Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Queue Management System Market, by Type
- Linear Queuing
- Virtual Queuing
Global Queue Management System Market, by Application
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Telecom Service Canter’s
- Government Offices
Global Queue Management Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!