Global PVDC Barrier Material Market: Overview
The need for improved packaging of perishable goods has played an integral role in the growth of the global PVDC barrier material market. The distinct properties of polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) have helped in the development of durable packaging materials. Furthermore, the quest of the packaging industry to use high-end materials for wrapping food materials has propelled market demand. The striking changes in the functional dynamics of the packaging industry over the last decade can be attributed to several developments. Primarily, the packaging sector has come under the radar of scrutiny, and government authorities conduct regular inspections to test its operations. Furthermore, changing dynamics of global supply chains have also generated the need for improved packaging of retail items.
A custom report added by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global PVDC barrier material market unravels some of the leading demand drivers. The global PVDC barrier material market can be segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. The demand for PVDC barrier material for pharmaceutical packaging has been escalating over the past decade.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PVDC Barrier Material Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global PVDC Barrier Material Market: Notable Developments
As the packaging industry encapsulates new dimensions, the PVDC barrier material market is set to witness key developments.
- Tekni-Plex has ventured into the domain of innovative packaging solutions, and is looking to cause disruptions in the industry. The company is set to exhibit its unit dose packaging solutions and cleanroom bags at CPHI InnoPack in Frankfurt. The company’s exhibits are meant to improve the standard of packaging within the pharma and medical industries. This move by Tekni-Plex could play to the advantage of several other players who would partner with the parent company.
- SK Global Chemical is a renowned industry player that has now turned the plug on for acquisitions. The company recently acquired the functional polyolefin business of Arkema. The former aims to consolidate its position in the packaging industry through this acquisition. Arkema is a French manufacturer of advanced materials and specialty chemicals. The global PVDC barrier material market is projected to earn fresh revenues via this acquisition.
Some of the leading vendors operating in the global PVDC barrier material market are:
- Juhua Group Corporation
- Zhe Jiang Keguan Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Innovation Co., Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in PVDC Barrier Material Market, ask for a customized report
Global PVDC Barrier Material Market: Growth Drivers
Advancements in Food and Beverages Industry
The most important application of PVDC barrier material is in food packaging. Apart from being a durable option for packaging, PVDC barriers also play an important role in positioning of food products. Several eatable items such as dry fruits, chocolates, and snacks are wrapped in see-through packets. The use of PVDC barrier materials helps in developing such packs which in turn drives market demand. Moreover, the growing popularity of cosmetic products that need to be marketed through aesthetic packaging has also aided market growth.
Packaging Standards as an Important Marketing Tactic
There is little contention about the inflow of a substantial amount of revenues within the PVDC barrier material market in the years to follow. Some of the most lucrative industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and personal care have become key consumers of PVDC barrier material. This is a sound parameter to gauge the growth dynamics of the global PVDC barrier material market. Moreover, the need for attractive packaging has overpowered several requirements pertaining to product positioning. This factor is also a key ideate from the perspective of market maturity.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.