Global PVC Furniture Foil Market: Introduction
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) furniture foil is used extensively in the furniture industry, as it possesses unique characteristics such as light weight, durability, and affordability. PVC is highly versatile. It is suitable for modern architectural applications in residential and commercial construction.
- PVC furniture foil is lead free, water resistant, highly flexible, and rigid. It is used as a trendy option in interior and exterior esthetics of a building. Of late, PVC furniture foil has been a material of choice, particularly in residential construction applications.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the PVC Furniture Foil Market
Key Drivers of Global PVC Furniture Foil Market
- Rise in the smart city projects and infrastructure development projects in various countries across the globe is likely to boost the demand for PVC furniture foil in the near future. Increase in furniture spending, driven by rise in demand for improved esthetics in commercial and residential spaces, is expected to boost the PVC furniture foil market in the near future.
- Global construction activities are anticipated to rise in single-family construction, residential refurbishment, and educational facilities in the near future. Demand for PVC furniture foil is estimated to increase substantially, particularly in new construction, during the forecast period due to its enhanced esthetic appeal.
- Environmental concerns regarding the chemical composition of PVC furniture foil is projected to hamper the market during the forecast period
Covid-19 Impact on PVC Furniture Foil Market
- The global PVC furniture foil industry is projected to be adversely affected post the coronavirus pandemic, due to the delay in construction activities
- The global spread of COVID-19 has substantially disrupted the global real estate industry. Decrease in availability of labor, low production rates, and delay in legal activities associated with construction activities are likely to significantly hinder the global PVC furniture foil market in the near future.
Global PVC Furniture Foil Market: Key Application and End-use Segments
- Based on application, the global PVC furniture foil market can be divided into wardrobes, wall fixtures, kitchen furniture, tabletops and others. In terms of end-use, the market can be segregated into residential construction, non-residential construction, and commercial construction.
- Demand for PVC furniture foil is expected to be high in kitchen furniture and wardrobes in the near future due to the easy maintenance and lightweight features of PVC furniture foil
- In terms of demand, the commercial construction end-use segment is anticipated to expand significantly in areas including retail establishments, shopping malls, offices, and hospitality spaces during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global PVC Furniture Foil Market
- In terms of region, the global PVC furniture foil market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific was the leading region of the global PVC furniture foil market in 2019 owing to the expanding population and increase in construction activities in the region. This trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. The region has been experiencing urbanization at an exponential rate in the recent years. With an ambitious plan of developing 19 gigantic urban clusters (supercities), China is strengthening the links among cities to achieve greater urbanization.
- India has been witnessing significant interest from international investors in the infrastructure space, led by the ongoing government, social, and public mega infrastructure projects. Increase in construction and infrastructure development in India’s tier-II and III cities is estimated to provide lucrative potential for architectural activities. Such trends are projected to drive the demand for PVC furniture foil in Asia Pacific by 2030.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global PVC furniture foil market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Skydecor Industry
- Advance Decorative Furniture Foil
- Amulya MICA
- Shanghai Seven Trust Industry Co.,ltd
- STANLEY PVC FURNITURE FOILS
- Greenlam Industries Limited
Global PVC Furniture Foil Market: Research Scope
Global PVC Furniture Foil Market, by Application
- Wall Fixtures
- Kitchen Furniture
- Others (Outdoor Furniture, etc.)
Global PVC Furniture Foil Market, by End-use
- Residential Construction
- Non-residential Construction
- Commercial Construction
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.