Push Notifications Software Market - Introduction
- Push notifications software helps businesses and app companies to directly interact with consumers through messages on a user’s smartphone and desktop system. Push notifications help to increase visitor traffic on websites or apps, and makes users aware about important updates and alerts regarding a system process and commercial advertisements.
- Push notifications software helps app developers to retain users, stimulate user engagement, provides value addition to users, and increases the customer conversion rates for companies in different industry verticals. Push notifications software shows important alerts on users' lock screens and is majorly adopted for e-marketing purposes.
- Product companies are unable to reach more than 40% to 70% of Android users due to network and device restrictions; but push notification software helps companies to reach these customers and increases conversion rate.
- Push notification software helps advertisement companies to provide personalized recommendations to customers, and integrates the system applications with push notifications systems. Increasing demand for digital solutions in commercial sectors is expected to create demand for push notification software solutions.
Key Drivers of the Push Notifications Software Market
- Increasing consumer spending on digital marketing is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing awareness about push notifications software and digitalization among advertising and marketing companies and agencies to improve the customer conversion rate is also expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Increasing adoption of push notifications software with advanced technology is expected to generate revenue opportunities for solution providers during the forecast period.
Lack of awareness about new marketing tools in small & medium companies expected to hinder growth of the push notifications software market
- Lack of awareness and low adoption of advanced marketing tools and platforms among small & medium agencies may restrain the growth of the market.
- Scarcity of skilled professionals in advertising companies to manage different business operations based on various technology platforms is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- Advertising companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Arica due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Advertising & marketing companies are adopting new business strategies in product awareness and advertising methods and services which creates revenue opportunities during lockdown conditions.
- Demand for push notifications software is increasing during COVID-19 and is also set to increase during the forecast period due to increasing awareness about the benefits of digital campaigning among users with the increasing impact of COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the push notifications software market due to the increasing adoption of advertising tools and campaign management solutions by the advertising & marketing sector to increase the customer base and owing to presence of major solution providers in the region.
- The push notifications software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced software platforms to manage campaign operations, conversion ratio, and market risk in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a global provider of on-demand cloud computing platforms and industrial API to different industries. The company offers managed cloud platform solutions and services in the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) segment for all connected devices for interacting with cloud applications.
OneSignal was founded in 2011 and is based in San Mateo, California, U.S. The company is a global provider of customer messaging and engagement solutions. It offers the solution and services in web & mobile notification; SMS & email; and in-app messaging to different industry verticals.
Other key players operating in the global push notifications software market include AbstractBrain srls, Braze, Inc., Leanplum Inc., NotifyVisitors (Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.), Pushwoosh Inc., PushBots, Inc., PushAssist, and Swrve Inc.
Global Push Notifications Software Market: Research Scope
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Deployment
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Industry
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Tourism
- Retail & E-commerce
Global Push Notifications Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Push Monetization Platform
- Customer Messaging System
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.