Push Notifications Software Market - Introduction
- Push notifications software helps businesses and app companies to directly interact with consumers through messages on a user’s smartphone and desktop system. Push notifications help to increase visitor traffic on websites or apps, and makes users aware about important updates and alerts regarding a system process and commercial advertisements.
- Push notifications software helps app developers to retain users, stimulate user engagement, provides value addition to users, and increases the customer conversion rates for companies in different industry verticals. Push notifications software shows important alerts on users' lock screens and is majorly adopted for e-marketing purposes.
- Product companies are unable to reach more than 40% to 70% of Android users due to network and device restrictions; but push notification software helps companies to reach these customers and increases conversion rate.
- Push notification software helps advertisement companies to provide personalized recommendations to customers, and integrates the system applications with push notifications systems. Increasing demand for digital solutions in commercial sectors is expected to create demand for push notification software solutions.
Key Drivers of the Push Notifications Software Market
- Increasing consumer spending on digital marketing is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing awareness about push notifications software and digitalization among advertising and marketing companies and agencies to improve the customer conversion rate is also expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Increasing adoption of push notifications software with advanced technology is expected to generate revenue opportunities for solution providers during the forecast period.
Lack of awareness about new marketing tools in small & medium companies expected to hinder growth of the push notifications software market
- Lack of awareness and low adoption of advanced marketing tools and platforms among small & medium agencies may restrain the growth of the market.
- Scarcity of skilled professionals in advertising companies to manage different business operations based on various technology platforms is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- Advertising companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Arica due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Advertising & marketing companies are adopting new business strategies in product awareness and advertising methods and services which creates revenue opportunities during lockdown conditions.
- Demand for push notifications software is increasing during COVID-19 and is also set to increase during the forecast period due to increasing awareness about the benefits of digital campaigning among users with the increasing impact of COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the push notifications software market due to the increasing adoption of advertising tools and campaign management solutions by the advertising & marketing sector to increase the customer base and owing to presence of major solution providers in the region.
- The push notifications software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced software platforms to manage campaign operations, conversion ratio, and market risk in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Push Notifications Software Market
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a global provider of on-demand cloud computing platforms and industrial API to different industries. The company offers managed cloud platform solutions and services in the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) segment for all connected devices for interacting with cloud applications.
OneSignal was founded in 2011 and is based in San Mateo, California, U.S. The company is a global provider of customer messaging and engagement solutions. It offers the solution and services in web & mobile notification; SMS & email; and in-app messaging to different industry verticals.
Other key players operating in the global push notifications software market include AbstractBrain srls, Braze, Inc., Leanplum Inc., NotifyVisitors (Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.), Pushwoosh Inc., PushBots, Inc., PushAssist, and Swrve Inc.
Global Push Notifications Software Market: Research Scope
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Deployment
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Push Notifications Software Market, by Industry
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Tourism
- Retail & E-commerce
Global Push Notifications Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Push Monetization Platform
- Customer Messaging System