Pure Play Software Testing Market - Introduction
- Testing service providers are offering pure play software testing to product development companies to reduce the operation cost and expenses on the workforce for software testing.
- Service providing companies are using advanced solutions and updated testing tools to offer testing services to business customers. Companies are offering pure play software testing services with different testing types such as managed testing services, project based testing, risk-based testing, and managed crowd testing services along with other global services.
- Service providers offer testing services in different technologies such as ERP, CRM, SAP, IoT, API, Cloud platform, and HRIS technology. Most software development companies prefer service providers due to their strong experience in software testing, highly qualified and certified testing teams, and availability of advanced testing resources. The service providers offer more flexibility and openness in testing services with continuity in services.
- Companies are adopting the outsourced services for software QA and testing providers to increase the product’s go to market process speed and execution which helps to increase the demand for pure play software testing services among major industries.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of the Pure Play Software Testing Market
- Increasing demand for outsourced services to reduce product development cost and increase the speed of product development and launch in the global market is expected to drive the pure play software testing market.
- Software companies are collaborating with independent software testing companies to consolidate their position in the market and provide advanced solutions in less time with pure play software testing. This is expected to offer significant opportunities to service providers of pure play software testing.
Service providers unable to maintain quality standards
- Several service providers in the software testing market are unable to maintain the quality of the services in the projected time, which restrains the growth of the pure play software testing market
- Lack of experience in software testing and shortage of skilled testing teams of service providers is also expected to hamper the pure play software testing market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Pure Play Software Testing Market
- Companies are adopting digitalization of business processes due to the lockdown measures and to continue the software product development process. New startups and leading companies are adopting outsourced services during the lockdown period to minimize the operation cost on product development. Furthermore, the ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to boost the demand for pure play software testing solutions during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Pure Play Software Testing Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global pure play software testing market due to an increase in the adoption of pure play software services by leading IT companies and other major industries and the presence of major independent software testing companies.
- The pure play software testing market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide services across the region and also due to the increasing adoption of outsourced services by different industries in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Pure Play Software Testing Market
- Cigniti Technologies Limited
Cigniti Technologies Limited was founded in 1998 and is based in Hyderabad, India. The company is a global provider of software testing services and IT services. The company offers testing services in the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and India with more than 2,000 professional tester teams. The company offers digital assurance, advisory & transformation, quality engineering, and assurance services to businesses.
- Qualitest Group
Qualitest Group is a global independent software testing service provider. The company has a global presence in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia Pacific. It offers a wide range of services in risk based testing, managed crowd testing, project based testing, and strategic consultant services.
Other key players operating in the global pure play software testing market include DXC Technology Company, Expleo Group, imbus AG, inspearit, Planit Test Management Solutions Pty. Ltd., Trigent Software, Inc., and QA InfoTech
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market: Research Scope
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market, by Deployment
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market, by Industry
- Information Technology
- Retail & Ecommerce
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.