Pure Cashmere Scarf: Introduction
- Cashmere wool comes from Pashmina goats and cashmere goats which are bred for their soft undercoat. Cashmere producing goats have a two-layered coat; the fabric is created from the fine undercoat which has soft and thin hair. Cashmere scarf and other products derive its unique characteristics due to this undercoat.
- Demand for cashmere scarves has seen an upward trend since the past few years due to its increasing popularity. The pure cashmere fiber which earlier was popular only in Asia now has an established market in Europe and the Americas. This coupled with increasing disposable income and trend of owning the unique fabric is expected to drive the global pure cashmere scarf market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market
- Demand for pure cashmere scarves is high due to its very soft, velvety property and because pure cashmere production is limited as compared to other wool types. The cashmere scarf is lightweight and much warmer compared to other scarves. The growing fashion industry and the rising use of casual, affordable garments – particularly in athleisure is anticipated to drive the global pure cashmere scarf market.
- The growing Chinese market is pushing the demand for raw sources of cashmere. The increasing demand and limited supply has resulted in vast expansion of herds. Demand for cashmere scarves is increasing due to high street retailers making cashmere scarves more casual and affordable.
- Manufacturers are looking for sustainable ways to produce the fabric in order to reduce the global carbon footprint. Similarly, in order to lessen the pressure on cashmere fabrication, designers are seeking alternative fabric such as merino wool, and litrax natural bamboo which may hamper the cashmere scarf market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market
- Geographically, the global pure cashmere scarf market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe is expected to dominate the global pure cashmere scarf market with Italy and the U.K being the most prominent regions. Europe is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is the leading exporter of pure cashmere scarves while China is the major player followed by Mongolia in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cashmere Scarf Market
Major players operating in the global pure cashmere scarf market include:
- Blue Sky Cashmere LLC
- Cashmere Holding Company
- Dongrong Group
- ERDOS Cashmere Group
- Gobi Corporation
- GOYO Cashmere
- King Deer Group
- N O M A D Cashmere
- Sor Cashmere LLC.
- Viction Cashmere
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market: Research Scope
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Type
- Grade A Cashmere
- Grade B Cashmere
- Grade C Cashmere
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Ply
- 1 Ply
- 2 Ply
- 3 Ply
- Above 3 Ply
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Price
- Below US$ 100
- US$ 100 – US$ 150
- Above US$ 150
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by End-user
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.