Pure Cashmere Scarf: Introduction
- Cashmere wool comes from Pashmina goats and cashmere goats which are bred for their soft undercoat. Cashmere producing goats have a two-layered coat; the fabric is created from the fine undercoat which has soft and thin hair. Cashmere scarf and other products derive its unique characteristics due to this undercoat.
- Demand for cashmere scarves has seen an upward trend since the past few years due to its increasing popularity. The pure cashmere fiber which earlier was popular only in Asia now has an established market in Europe and the Americas. This coupled with increasing disposable income and trend of owning the unique fabric is expected to drive the global pure cashmere scarf market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market
- Demand for pure cashmere scarves is high due to its very soft, velvety property and because pure cashmere production is limited as compared to other wool types. The cashmere scarf is lightweight and much warmer compared to other scarves. The growing fashion industry and the rising use of casual, affordable garments – particularly in athleisure is anticipated to drive the global pure cashmere scarf market.
- The growing Chinese market is pushing the demand for raw sources of cashmere. The increasing demand and limited supply has resulted in vast expansion of herds. Demand for cashmere scarves is increasing due to high street retailers making cashmere scarves more casual and affordable.
- Manufacturers are looking for sustainable ways to produce the fabric in order to reduce the global carbon footprint. Similarly, in order to lessen the pressure on cashmere fabrication, designers are seeking alternative fabric such as merino wool, and litrax natural bamboo which may hamper the cashmere scarf market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market
- Geographically, the global pure cashmere scarf market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe is expected to dominate the global pure cashmere scarf market with Italy and the U.K being the most prominent regions. Europe is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is the leading exporter of pure cashmere scarves while China is the major player followed by Mongolia in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cashmere Scarf Market
Major players operating in the global pure cashmere scarf market include:
- Blue Sky Cashmere LLC
- Cashmere Holding Company
- Dongrong Group
- ERDOS Cashmere Group
- Gobi Corporation
- GOYO Cashmere
- King Deer Group
- N O M A D Cashmere
- Sor Cashmere LLC.
- Viction Cashmere
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market: Research Scope
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Type
- Grade A Cashmere
- Grade B Cashmere
- Grade C Cashmere
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Ply
- 1 Ply
- 2 Ply
- 3 Ply
- Above 3 Ply
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Price
- Below US$ 100
- US$ 100 – US$ 150
- Above US$ 150
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by End-user
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Pure Cashmere Scarf Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.