Global Pumpkin Powder Market: Overview
Pumpkin powder is obtained from pumpkin, which has been dried and grounded. It is a good source of organic fibers, vitamins, potassium, and other beneficial ingredients like proteins, carbohydrates, carotenes, pectin, magnesium, iron and many others that are needed for healthy functioning of the body. It is also known to have beneficial impact on digestive system. Other advantages include regulation of body fat and blood sugar. This is particularly quite useful for people with diabetes, since it stimulates insulin secretion and utilization. Additionally, it detoxifies blood and boosts immune system.
Owing to all these nutritional benefits, it is a widely used as a natural health additive. The powder can be used in functional foods and beverages, which are witnessing massive increase in demand, as a food grade additive and enhancer. Additionally, it can also be used for advanced cosmetics as a special additive and as a pharmaceutical raw material.
The global pumpkin powder market is set to witness notable growth and significant improvement in market worth over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. Additionally, the landscape is set to proffer new and attractive growth opportunities, notes Transparency Market Research.
Global Pumpkin Powder Market: Competitive Landscape
The global pumpkin powder market is competitive and the landscape for this product is fragmented. Players make use of a number of growth strategies. The organic and inorganic mix of these is quite interesting to note. A major goal of these measures is to increase claim on market share and improve production capacity. Few of the most prominent names of players that drive it forward are:
- AUM AGRI FREEZE FOODS
- Arisun Chempharm Co., Ltd.
- Cedenco Foods
- Nutragreenlife Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Woodland Foods
- Yuensun Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pumpkin Powder Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Global consumers are increasingly interested in living a wholesome lifestyle. This is a major factor leading to demand for healthful foods. Also, consumers have become more conscious about their organic and plant-based foods. Veganism, for instance is major propeller of growth in demand for such products
- The millennial populace is immersed in fitness trends and often opts for products that improve well-being. This includes organic foods and healthful supplements. A holistic lifestyle also involves following a special diet and that is set to fuel demand for pumpkin powder. Therefore, it does not come as a surprise that functional foods are in high demand. These use the product in good quantities, generating demand in the market. Growing demand for dietary supplements is also creating notable demand for the product. This is also true of pharmaceutical companies and personal care product manufacturers.
Global Pumpkin Powder Market: Regional Analysis
As of 2015, about 14% of the total fruits and vegetables sold in the US were organic. Indicated from the above statistical information is the fact that there is an increased awareness and demand among the American population about organic products. This spells good news for the regional pumpkin powder market as more people demand products that are good for their health and well-being. Hence, North America dominates and will continue to dominate the global pumpkin powder market over the forecast period of the upcoming market report, prepared by Transparency Market Research.
With regard to the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, the organic foods market here is projected to grow at a steady rate in the near future. This growth will be owed to a growing agriculture sector in the region coupled with robust domestic demand by an increasingly knowledgeable and affluent middle class population. Understandably, these factors will also drive the growth of the pumpkin powder market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global pumpkin powder market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.