Public Safety LTE Market - Introduction
- Public safety is currently witnessing major changes due to an increase in the importance of LTE in communication operations. The importance of LTE for critical communication has been increasing significantly in the last few years.
- Technological work for enhancements to the LTE standard, in order to support public safety applications, takes place in 3GPP. Two crucial 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) enhancements agreed to address public safety application are as follows;
- Proximity services that recognize mobile phones in physical proximity and permit optimized communications between theses mobiles
- Group call system enablers that provides the essential requirement for dynamic and efficient group communications procedures such as dispatcher working and one-to-many calling
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Proximity services enablement is expected to drive public safety LTE market
- Proximity services comprise some special features that are explicitly utilized in the public safety spectrum for public safety applications. One such feature includes, one mobile device acts as a relay for another and provides access to network services outside the normal network coverage area. One mobile acts as a relay point between two other mobiles and permits communication without the mobile network, even if the contacting mobiles are out of range for direct communication.
- Network supported finding of users with a need to connect who are in physical proximity and the simplification of communication amongst such users without, or with, management from the network can take place. Radio connection, i.e., a direct communication is established between the users’ mobiles without transmission via the network.
- This saves resources of network and can also allow public safety communication in areas outside the coverage of network. Proximity services fulfill the communication need among public safety users in spite of not being in the network coverage. This, in turn, boosts the public safety LTE market.
- In the commercial area, proximity services can support features such as new modes of social networking, convenient file transfer between devices belonging to the same user, and targeted advertising
- This is expected to drive the global public safety LTE market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Public Safety LTE Market
- Based on region, the global public safety LTE market can be segmented into South America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe is expected to account for a major share of the global public safety LTE market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology, enhanced customer experience, and need of strong security measures in the region
- Europe is increasing in online public safety applications for video surveillance activities and increased video and image sharing. This drives the public safety LTE market in the region.
Global Public Safety LTE Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Public Safety LTE Market
- Airbus SE
- AT&T, Inc.
- Bittium Corporation
- Cobham Wireless
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Hytera Communications Corporation
- KT Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sonim Technologies
- Sierra Wireless
- ZTE Corporation
Global Public Safety LTE Market: Research Scope
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Infrastructure & Service
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network (E-UTRAN)
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- End-use Devices
- Handheld Devices
- Body-Worn Cameras
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Deployment Model
- Private LTE
- Commercial LTE
- Hybrid LTE
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Application
- Law Enforcement & Border Control
- Emergency Medical Services
- Firefighting Services
- Disaster Management
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by End-user
- Public Safety Agencies
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.