Public Safety LTE Market - Introduction
- Public safety is currently witnessing major changes due to an increase in the importance of LTE in communication operations. The importance of LTE for critical communication has been increasing significantly in the last few years.
- Technological work for enhancements to the LTE standard, in order to support public safety applications, takes place in 3GPP. Two crucial 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) enhancements agreed to address public safety application are as follows;
- Proximity services that recognize mobile phones in physical proximity and permit optimized communications between theses mobiles
- Group call system enablers that provides the essential requirement for dynamic and efficient group communications procedures such as dispatcher working and one-to-many calling
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Proximity services enablement is expected to drive public safety LTE market
- Proximity services comprise some special features that are explicitly utilized in the public safety spectrum for public safety applications. One such feature includes, one mobile device acts as a relay for another and provides access to network services outside the normal network coverage area. One mobile acts as a relay point between two other mobiles and permits communication without the mobile network, even if the contacting mobiles are out of range for direct communication.
- Network supported finding of users with a need to connect who are in physical proximity and the simplification of communication amongst such users without, or with, management from the network can take place. Radio connection, i.e., a direct communication is established between the users’ mobiles without transmission via the network.
- This saves resources of network and can also allow public safety communication in areas outside the coverage of network. Proximity services fulfill the communication need among public safety users in spite of not being in the network coverage. This, in turn, boosts the public safety LTE market.
- In the commercial area, proximity services can support features such as new modes of social networking, convenient file transfer between devices belonging to the same user, and targeted advertising
- This is expected to drive the global public safety LTE market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Public Safety LTE Market
- Based on region, the global public safety LTE market can be segmented into South America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe is expected to account for a major share of the global public safety LTE market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology, enhanced customer experience, and need of strong security measures in the region
- Europe is increasing in online public safety applications for video surveillance activities and increased video and image sharing. This drives the public safety LTE market in the region.
Global Public Safety LTE Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Public Safety LTE Market
- Airbus SE
- AT&T, Inc.
- Bittium Corporation
- Cobham Wireless
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Hytera Communications Corporation
- KT Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sonim Technologies
- Sierra Wireless
- ZTE Corporation
Global Public Safety LTE Market: Research Scope
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Infrastructure & Service
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network (E-UTRAN)
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- End-use Devices
- Handheld Devices
- Body-Worn Cameras
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Deployment Model
- Private LTE
- Commercial LTE
- Hybrid LTE
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Application
- Law Enforcement & Border Control
- Emergency Medical Services
- Firefighting Services
- Disaster Management
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by End-user
- Public Safety Agencies
Global Public Safety LTE Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.