Global Public Displays Market – Introduction
- Public displays are large-sized flat screens used by businesses to display messages and presentations to customers. Rapid technological changes have enabled the installation of displays with high-resolution picture quality, thereby creating a lasting impression on customers and expanding product offerings of companies.
- In the recent years, public displays have been observed to influence customer decision making at stores, thereby enriching the overall customer experience.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing penetration of digital billboards driving the global public displays market
- A digital billboard is a computer-controlled billboard that shows digital images to a large number of individuals at a time. These billboards are primarily used for product advertisement and promotion. They can be placed at major arteries, highways, and city streets to attract maximum number of viewers. Digital billboards provide user-generated content and stream live data from social media or a website in real time. These billboards can easily influence a large number of viewers with the help of various technologies including LED, LCD, and OLED.
- Advertisements through digital billboards are largely used to target a particular geography or location by covering places such as schools, sports events, and conventions. Advertising companies place these billboards in front of their target audiences.
- Mobile billboards are also more prospective in attracting the audience, due to their better visibility in day as well as night. Mobile billboards are generally placed on the side of a bus or truck. They are more cost-efficient compared to stationary billboards or running commercials. This factor increases the probability of visibility of advertisements to a large audience, consequently driving the global public displays market.
Mental Effect of Public Displays Hampering Global Public Displays Market
- Public displays are specifically designed to attract large audiences at a public place. Consequently, public displays openly draw drivers’ attention toward the advertisement instead of the road, which can result in an accident. Thus, mental effect of public displays is significantly hampering the global public displays market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Public Displays Market
- In terms of region, the global public displays market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global public displays market during the forecast period, due to increasing technological advancements in public displays such as adoption of the micro-LED display technology, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market for public displays from 2019 to 2027, due to increasing usage of public displays in the commercial sector in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most rapidly expanding market for public displays during the forecast period, due to strong presence of manufacturers of display panels, specifically in China, South Korea, and Japan.
Global Public Displays Market – Competition Landscape
- In June 2019, Barco NV, Ltd has decided to expand its new development center in Noida to explore South Asia market to provide digital cinema projectors, large-screen displays, rugged displays and hi-tech medical displays for healthcare applications. The initiative would help the company to improve its customer base to increase its market share worldwide.
- In April 2019, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. opened its new briefing center in California, the U.S. to provide a range of commercial TV sets, digital displays, and monitors. The expansion would help the company enhance its presence in the U.S. market.
- In April 2019, Sharp Electronics introduced its new product “4K ultra-HD commercial displays”. It is specifically designed for lit environments, everyday 16/7 operation and providing better versatility in commercial settings.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- Barco NV, Ltd
- NEC Corporation
- LG Display Co.
- Sharp Electronics
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corp
- View Sonic Corporation
Global Public Displays Market: Research Scope
Global Public Displays Market, by Display Type
- Flat Panel
- Flexible Panel
- Transparent Panel
Global Public Displays Market, by Technology
Global Public Displays Market, by Application
Global Public Displays Market, by End-user
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Sports & Entertainment
Global Public Displays Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.