Global Protein Shampoo Market: Introduction
- Shampoos play an important role in the hair care routine of an individual. A protein shampoo contains added proteins that help strengthen the hair and cleanse the scalp. A protein shampoo is manufactured as a combination of cleansers, moisturizing agents, and surfactants, which nourish the hair. This shampoo protects the hair from breakage and maintains their overall condition. Rising number of hair issues such as hair loss, dry and frizzy hair textures, dandruff, and growing awareness about hair care among consumers are expected to fuel the global protein shampoo market during the forecast period.
Growth in Number of Hair Issues to Fuel the Global Protein Shampoo Market
- Rising air pollution and increasing occurrence of harmful chemicals in the surroundings have led to growth in the number of hair issues among people across the globe. Growth of pollution promotes hair issues such as hair fall, dandruff, scalp irritation, dryness, and hair breakage. Use of protein shampoo provides a necessary solution for hair issues. This is anticipated to fuel the usage of protein shampoos in the near future. The growing number of individuals with hair issues is likely to drive the global protein shampoo market in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Protein Shampoo Market, Request for a Sample
Rise in Awareness about Personal Care to Drive the Global Protein Shampoo Market
- Growing awareness regarding personal care among youngsters has increased the sale of personal care products such as skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Protein shampoo restores the elasticity of hair by making them healthy and strong. Protein shampoos are being increasingly preferred by users due to these benefits. Protein shampoos offer nourishment and moisturize dull and lifeless hair strands. This is likely to fuel the usage of protein shampoos, thereby driving the global protein shampoo market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Protein Shampoo Market
- In terms of region, the global protein shampoo market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- The protein shampoo market in North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The Europe market comprises the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The South America protein shampoo market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. The protein shampoo market in Asia Pacific comprises China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The protein shampoo market in Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for protein shampoos, followed by Asia Pacific, from 2019 to 2027
- Leading manufacturers of protein shampoo products have extensive distribution networks as well as deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of protein shampoo are focusing on innovation of their existing products.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
The global protein shampoo market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- L'Oréal S.A.
- Procter & Gamble
- Shiseido Company
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Keratin Complex
- Atlantic Coast Brands
- McBride Research Laboratories, Inc.
- Kohli Herbal Products
- Pure Biology Products LLC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Protein Shampoo Market: Research Scope
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by Product
- Standard Protein Shampoo
- Anti-dandruff Protein Shampoo
- Anti-frizz Protein Shampoo
- Others (Medicated Protein Shampoo, etc.)
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by Ingredient
- Natural & Organic
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by End-user
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Pharmaceutical & Drug Stores
- Others (Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, etc.)
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by Price
- Less than US$ 10
- US$ 11 – US$ 25
- More than US$ 25
Global Protein Shampoo Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.