Global Protein Cookie Market: Overview
Protein cookie is an instant source of protein and energy. There are a plethora of protein cookies available in the market. Multiple use of these cookies such as using them in cakes, chocolates, and fruits and nuts are gaining momentum in the global protein cookie market.
Protein cookies market is expected to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period of 2018 to 2026 due to rising awareness about the health benefits associated with protein cookies. An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report sheds some light on size, share, trends and factors that drive the global protein cookie market.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Notable Developments
- The US national library of medicine and national institute of health evaluated cookies that are high in protein content and low in calories. Cookies were baked using defatted soy flour instead of white flour or self-rising flour. Also, stevia powder was used in the place of sugar. Cookies were evaluated for its physical properties. Hardness and thickness of the cookies increased, however, spread ratio and diameter decreased. Also, due to use of soy flour protein content increased.
- These cookies were then stored for 90 days and studied further. Storage results have revealed that the sensory attributes of protein cookies were different, but they are still acceptable for consumption.
Besides these, there are several players that operate in the global protein market. Some of these major players in the market are Munk Pack, Lenny & Larry’s, Justine’s Limited, Xterra Nutrition, and NuGo, These players are focusing on launching new products to capture a larger share in the global protein cookie market. These companies are launch protein cookies in different variants such as chocolate chip, white chocolate chip, orange and cranberry cookies, etc.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the growth drivers in the global protein cookie market are as follows:
Flavored Protein Cookies to Boost Market:
Protein cookies manufacturers such as Hershey’s have introduced variants in products like chocolate chip protein cookies, peanut butter protein cookies, etc. Launch of variants is expected to be one of the factors driving the proteins cookies market. Thus, the global protein cookies market is expected to grow at substantial rate during the forecast period. Additionally, growing focus on consumption of healthy food and food products is projected to nudge the protein cookies market to expand.
Wide Availability to Provide Impetus to Growth:
Protein cookies are widely available across the globe. These cookies are distributed to grocery shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and online retail market. Easy accessibility of these cookies increase the consumption, owing to market growth. Hence, the global protein cookie market is anticipated to observe growth potential in the forthcoming years.
Furthermore, whey protein is used as a main ingredient in making of protein cookies in protein isolates and concentrates form. This is expected to create huge demand from health conscious population and nudge the global protein market to widen during the forecast period.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Geographical Analysis
In terms of region, the global protein cookie market is projected to be monopolized by Europe. The growth in this region is attributable to presence of large number of confectionaries and bakeries. According to Agri- Food Department in Canada, Europe launched 126 new cookies in the market, number of protein cookies were also available among them. Hence, the global protein cookies market is assumed to witness a grand growth in the coming years.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.