Global Protein Cookie Market: Overview
Protein cookie is an instant source of protein and energy. There are a plethora of protein cookies available in the market. Multiple use of these cookies such as using them in cakes, chocolates, and fruits and nuts are gaining momentum in the global protein cookie market.
Protein cookies market is expected to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period of 2018 to 2026 due to rising awareness about the health benefits associated with protein cookies. An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report sheds some light on size, share, trends and factors that drive the global protein cookie market.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Notable Developments
- The US national library of medicine and national institute of health evaluated cookies that are high in protein content and low in calories. Cookies were baked using defatted soy flour instead of white flour or self-rising flour. Also, stevia powder was used in the place of sugar. Cookies were evaluated for its physical properties. Hardness and thickness of the cookies increased, however, spread ratio and diameter decreased. Also, due to use of soy flour protein content increased.
- These cookies were then stored for 90 days and studied further. Storage results have revealed that the sensory attributes of protein cookies were different, but they are still acceptable for consumption.
Besides these, there are several players that operate in the global protein market. Some of these major players in the market are Munk Pack, Lenny & Larry’s, Justine’s Limited, Xterra Nutrition, and NuGo, These players are focusing on launching new products to capture a larger share in the global protein cookie market. These companies are launch protein cookies in different variants such as chocolate chip, white chocolate chip, orange and cranberry cookies, etc.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the growth drivers in the global protein cookie market are as follows:
Flavored Protein Cookies to Boost Market:
Protein cookies manufacturers such as Hershey’s have introduced variants in products like chocolate chip protein cookies, peanut butter protein cookies, etc. Launch of variants is expected to be one of the factors driving the proteins cookies market. Thus, the global protein cookies market is expected to grow at substantial rate during the forecast period. Additionally, growing focus on consumption of healthy food and food products is projected to nudge the protein cookies market to expand.
Wide Availability to Provide Impetus to Growth:
Protein cookies are widely available across the globe. These cookies are distributed to grocery shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and online retail market. Easy accessibility of these cookies increase the consumption, owing to market growth. Hence, the global protein cookie market is anticipated to observe growth potential in the forthcoming years.
Furthermore, whey protein is used as a main ingredient in making of protein cookies in protein isolates and concentrates form. This is expected to create huge demand from health conscious population and nudge the global protein market to widen during the forecast period.
Global Protein Cookie Market: Geographical Analysis
In terms of region, the global protein cookie market is projected to be monopolized by Europe. The growth in this region is attributable to presence of large number of confectionaries and bakeries. According to Agri- Food Department in Canada, Europe launched 126 new cookies in the market, number of protein cookies were also available among them. Hence, the global protein cookies market is assumed to witness a grand growth in the coming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.