Property Tax Services Market
Property Tax Services Market (Service Type: Property Tax Advisory Services, Property Tax Compliance & Co-Sourcing Services, Property Tax Exemption & Abatement Services, Property Tax Due Diligence Services, Litigation Support Services, and Others; and Application: Personal Property and Real Property) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Personal Property Tax Services, Software in Demand amid Coronavirus Outbreak
Despite efforts of governments to render online property tax payment seamlessly during the COVID-19 pandemic, possible glitches are a concern for people. Individuals are calculating their property tax liability through calculators on the municipal authority’s website. Companies in the property tax services market are increasing efforts to ramp-up their offerings in property tax advisory services and compliance with the help of software. Such trends are helping to keep economies running in the market landscape.
Software is making it easier for stakeholders in the property tax services market to keep a track of depreciation schedules, reportability, and classifications during the ongoing pandemic. Personal property software solutions are in high demand for fast decision-making and acquiring tax compliance information.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Property Tax Services Market
Lucrative Growth Opportunities in Kampala Grab Attention of Stakeholders
Recent improvements to the tax administration system in Kampala have helped to broaden the property tax net and raised revenues. However, it has been found that more than 50% of potential revenue remains uncollected, as property tax compliance in Kampala is relatively low. Thus, companies in the property tax services market should capitalize on compliance challenges and increase their services to ensure better compliance in Kampala. Robust software solutions with built-in data management tools, flexible customization, and personalized tax calendars are being highly preferred.
Since several businesses are found overpaying property tax, companies are offering services such as providing ratio studies, annual trending assistance, and industrial construction assessment to meet client needs.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Collaborative Audit Support Services Ensure Successful Value Negotiations
Independent, result-driven, and innovative property tax services are in high demand in the global property tax services market. Duff & Phelps - a multinational financial consultancy firm based in the New York City, is being highly publicized for property tax advisory services that ensure appropriate market values and collaborative audit support services.
The property tax services market is expected to cross US$ 5.8 Bn by the end of 2031. This is evident since service providers are increasing their focus on property tax compliance and co-sourcing services. Designated teams are ensuring timely and accurate submission of renditions and payment of tax liabilities owed for the portfolios. Companies are expanding their services into fixed asset review categorization and identification of exempt items.
Pollution Control Analysis for Property Tax Exemption Bolstering Company Credibility
Apart from advisory and compliance, companies in the property tax services market are mainly focusing on property tax exemption and abatement services. This explains why the property tax services market is likely to advance at a favorable CAGR of ~7% during the assessment period. Companies are providing training to their teams to ensure that all available statutory property tax exemptions and abatements are maximized in the value negotiation cycles.
Innovative services including pollution control analysis for property tax exemption and special tax purposes are bolstering credibility credentials of service providers. Freeport exemption efforts and alternative energy exemption certification services are being preferred by clients.
Property Tax Expert Witness Services Help Companies to Expand Revenue Streams
Property tax due diligence services are growing popular in the property tax services market. Companies are taking efforts to utilize current assessor relationships to determine assessment of projects. They are successfully analyzing potential property tax liability considerations for greenfield projects and operating projects. Service providers are determining the impact a potential sale price may have on the future property tax liability.
Companies in the property tax services market are addressing opportunities for property tax abatement available for projects. On the other hand, property tax expert witness and litigation support services are being provided. Clients are opting for rebuttal testimony and legal counsel on case preparation. Moreover, property tax consulting and support services in the form of equalization studies are being provided.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Property Tax Services Market
Apart from online tax filing, assistance through software is growing prominent in the property tax services market during the coronavirus outbreak. Innovative software solutions are ensuring asset-to-classification mapping and complete audit trails to clients. However, property compliance rates are relatively low in cities such as Kampala. Hence, companies should introduce personal property tax rendition preparation, filing, and follow-up of local and centrally assesses properties to increase compliance rates in Kampala and other cities where compliance rates are relatively low. In order to avoid overpaying, clients are opting for real and personal property tax bill accuracy review & vouchering services and tax assessment reviews.
Property Tax Services Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global property tax services market for the historical period of 2018–2020 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, adoption of outsourced financial services to increase the efficiency of financial operations in commercial spaces is a key factor that is expected to boost the global property tax services market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global property tax services market was valued at ~US$ 3 Bn in 2020 and is expected to surpass US$ 5.8 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period
Increasing Awareness about Property Tax Services in Commercial & Residential Sectors to Drive Global Market
- Increasing demand for third-party services and awareness about property tax services in the commercial sector are expected to fuel the demand for property tax services in major countries such as the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. In North America, more than 800 property tax professionals offer services to residential and commercial sectors to manage tax payable to governments by landlords and property owners. This helps to increase awareness about the benefits of property tax services across major countries in different regions.
- Property tax has become one of the most recurring operating expenses related to a tangible asset. Most owners are unaware of asset tax and the actual valuation of the property. Property tax service providers offer tax advisory or consulting services to improve tax valuation and save property tax for their clients. The U.S. is known as a technology hub for different financial solutions and services. Early adoption of outsourced financial services (property tax) helps to manage the business process and property-related expenses more efficiently.
- Service providing companies help clients to identify tax savings by analyzing tangible property portfolios and liabilities and related property tax. Increasing demand for financial consulting and advanced financial solutions is seen among different industries and companies to improve their balance sheet records and maintain their financial position by creating new tax saving opportunities in property tax. Increasing awareness among small & medium-size enterprises is expected to boost the growth of the property tax services market.
Rising Consumer Spending and Adoption of Third-party Service Providers Fuel Market Growth
- Property tax estimation and valuation can be a complicated, time-consuming, and costly process. Most companies do not have the facilities and internal skillset to effectively manage tax-related compliances and liability issues. Third-party providers in property tax service use efficient processes, proprietary technologies, and financial expertise to streamline property tax more efficiently. The service providers offer property tax exemption and abatement services, litigation support services, property tax due diligence services, property tax advisory services, and various other services for end-use industries. Service providers help clients to focus on their business process instead of investing time and funds in managing the team of financial experts and software technologies. Another major reason for adopting property tax services is the reduction of time and stress for accountants and employees as it generates accurate results with high security.
- Property tax service providers help clients to resolve property tax notices on time, and also generate improvement opportunities in the property tax process that reduces the tax burden on clients' tax payment. Service providers are adopting advanced software technologies to estimate and manage property tax issues that improve the results and provide quality services.
- Service providers offer software platform solutions to customers for filing tax payments and property tax advisory services. According to a survey conducted by GOBankingRates, a financial firm based in the U.S., 35.4% of the U.S. population prefer the digital option for tax payments due to the lower costs associated with digital filing, as well as the ease of using a program to automate calculations and file online.
- On the other hand, property tax service providers offer their advisory services to clients, which may not meet the expectations of the client in terms of quality reports and tax-saving opportunities. Some service providers offer poor quality service due to a shortage of qualified consultants/personnel in the property tax industry, which is expected to hamper the growth of the property tax services market. Large enterprises focus on improving the quality of services in tax-related issues, and so these companies are setting up in-house consultant teams by hiring former tax consultants in management teams to enhance the tax process. The business strategy of increasing adoption of in-house consultant teams is projected to reduce the use or demand for external tax service providers or advisors.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises have limited budgets to invest in outsourced services and advanced technology financial services. Companies are managing tax-related issues on their own to maintain their profitability by reducing the expenses on managed services. Lack of awareness regarding the benefits of property tax services among small and medium-sized enterprises is anticipated to restrain the market growth. This factor is predicted to have a moderate impact as a market restraint during the forecast period, as the issues pertaining to poor quality and lack of awareness are already being addressed by improving the consultant team by inducting skilled professions who have tax expertise.
Property Tax Services Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of property tax services have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies Key players operating in the global property tax services market include
- Advantax, LLC
- Altus Group Limited
- Argil Property Tax Services
- Bryden Johnson, CBIZ, Inc.
- Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Colliers International Group Inc.
- CoreLogic Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- McMillen & Associates, Inc.
- Duff & Phelps, LLC
- Global Tax Management, Inc.
- Hilco Global
- Me, Group Holdings Limited
- Moss Adams LLP
- RSM International
- Ryan, LLC
- UK Property Accountants Ltd.
Property Tax Services Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of property tax services, such as CoreLogic, Inc., Ryan, LLC, Duff & Phelps, LLC, and Moss Adams LLP are focusing on advanced technologies and cost-effective property tax services to attract more commercial customers. Some other key developments in the global property tax services market have been highlighted below:
- On April 12, 2021, CoreLogic, Inc. announced a technological partnership with Ageas SA/NV, a U.K.-based insurance company. This technological partnership would help Ageas SA/NV to improve claim management solutions for its users. CoreLogic, Inc. is focused on expanding its geographic presence across Europe and increasing its commercial customer base.
- In March 2021, Ryan, LLC announced the acquisition of PTX Tech, LLC, based in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., a leading property tax data and software development firm. This acquisition helps Ryan, LLC to enhance its property tax software solution to improve the service experience of its clients. The software helps to manage critical property tax data from thousands of resources.
- In December 2020, Duff & Phelps, LLC announced the acquisition of the Blackrock Expert Services Group based in London. This acquisition will help Duff & Phelps, LLC to improve its disputes offering across all regions, especially in infrastructure and complex construction sectors.
- In the global property tax services market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of property tax services solution. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global property tax services market.
Property Tax Services Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global property tax services market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the property tax services market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the property tax services market will progress during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the property tax services market that aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the property tax services market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the property tax services market, and estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the property tax services market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players that are currently dominating the property tax services market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Property Tax Services Market
The report provides detailed information about the property tax services market on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the property tax services industry, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the advantages of property tax services?
- What are the various trends in the global property tax services market across the world and key market opportunities?
- What will be the revenue share of the global property tax services market in terms of industry?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the property tax services market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the competitive strategies of key players operating in the U.S. and the global market?
- Which service type is expected to generate maximum revenue in property tax services during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Property Tax Services Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for combining the property tax services market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the property tax services market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the property tax services market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the property tax services market.
Property Tax Services Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the property tax services market on the basis of service type, application, and region. Revenue data is estimated for all the abovementioned segments.