Programmatic Display Advertising Market - Introduction
- Companies are allocating a large portion of their marketing budget for digital marketing platforms. Digital marketing is an effective platform for a company to reach target customers.
- Programmatic display advertising is set advanced technology that allows advertisers to place online display advertisements for a potential customer while the customer is browsing the internet. In programmatic display advertising, potential customers are targeted on the basis of interest, age group, job roles, and current internet browsing content interests.
- Increasing social media platforms users also increases the interest of marketers and advertisers in online social media advertisements. Most social media platforms are offering programmatic display advertising business options to advertisers.
- Programmatic display advertising is majorly adopted by consumer electronics manufacturers, mobile app companies, and the service sector to provide detailed information about products by the user's browsing records and content interest. Most startups are investing in programmatic display advertising to increase awareness about product features and for an effective market penetration strategy.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Programmatic Display Advertising Market
- Increasing demand for digital advertisement and growing adoption of smart devices among users is expected to drive the programmatic display advertising market.
- Increasing demand for advanced digital marketing tools by advertisers and marketers to ensure impactful digital advertisement of products is expected to boost the demand for programmatic display advertising among companies.
- Companies are giving preference to social media advertising on user’s demographic factors to increase the conversion ratio of potential customers, which is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to social media platforms through programmatic display advertising.
Lack of skilled professionals in adverting agencies expected to hinder the programmatic display advertising market
- Lack of skilled professionals in advertising and marketing agencies to adopt new technology tools to design programmatic display advertisements on digital platforms restrains the growth of the programmatic display advertising market
- The low adoption of smart devices in several countries also limits the growth of digitization in different regions. This, in turn, is expected to hamper the programmatic display advertising market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market
- Companies are adopting digital platforms for business processes and marketing strategies due to the lockdown measures and to provide more reliable platforms to manage advertising activities for products. Companies are targeting more customers based on their content preference to provide exact information regarding products to increase sales during the lockdown period. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to boost the demand for programmatic display advertising solutions and services during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global programmatic display advertising market due to increasing digitalization among companies by adopting advanced devices and digital platforms from various sectors to operate their business activities.
- The programmatic display advertising market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of smart devices among individual users as well as corporate companies. Companies are adopting and investing in advanced advertising technologies to maintain a strong social media presence.
Key Players Operating in the Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market
- Google, LLC.
Google, LLC. is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, Google AdWords, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. Google, LLC. offers a range of wireless devices such as wireless chargers, Wi-Fi routers, citizen broadband radio service, Google Daydream View, Google Home, and Chromecast
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe Systems Incorporated provides digital marketing, e-learning, and digital media solutions. The company offers product and software services in digital media, digital marketing, and the print & publishing sectors. The company also delivers a wide range of legacy products and services in the printing and publishing sector such as e-learning solutions, technical document publishing, high-end printing, and web application development
Other key players operating in the global programmatic display advertising market include AppNexus Inc., DataXu Inc., NextRoll, Inc., Rocket Fuel Inc., MediaMath Inc., The Rubicon Project, Inc., and Microsoft Corporation
Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market: Research Scope
Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market, by Ad Format
- Online Video
- Online Display
- Mobile Video
- Mobile Display
Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market, by Type
- Private Marketplaces
- Real-time Bidding
- Automated Guaranteed
Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
Global Programmatic Display Advertising Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.