Global Product Cost Management Software Market: Introduction
Product cost management software can be referred as set of tools which enables tracking and controls the design and process costs of manufactured goods or other development intensive products. To locate cost drivers and compare various designs for feasibility, and cost efficiency is the major reason to deploy the product cost management software.
It enables to keep a track on the cost of the product manufactured and it is majorly used by manufacturers and similar entities. The software may be standalone, or it may be offered as a module in a product lifecycle management (PLM) suite.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Product Cost Management Software Market - Dynamics
Across the globe the competition among the players has been increased. Specifically in Asia Pacific region, cost is the key to penetrate in the market due to value conscious consumer behavior. With China being world’s cheapest manufacturer of products, the need for offering competitive prices has been increased across the industries. To minimize and eliminate the unwanted cost in the product the deployment of product cost management software is increasing.
Increasing Demand for Automation in the manufacturing Process by SME’s
In this competitive era, SME’s are adopting the automation in the business process. Small & medium enterprise specifically in North America and Europe are integrating the product cost management software so that they can be more competitive in their price offering and this would help them to penetrate into the market easily.
System Infrastructure & System Downtime is Hampering Growth of the Product Cost Management Software Market
Integration of the product cost management software with the manufacturing process leads to increase in the system downtime and would hamper the revenue for short term period. In many countries of Asia Pacific the production system is not compatible to product cost management software. This would increase the manufacturer capital cost to deploy the compatible system in the organization.
North America Expected to Dominate the Global Product Cost Management Software Market
In terms of region, the global product cost management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global product cost management software market during the forecast period, due to strong adoption of automation & technology by SME’s in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Product Cost Management Software Market - Competitive Landscape
- In September 2019, to accelerate development of aPriori’s cloud applications and manufacturing cost simulations aPriori Secures US$ 26.8Mn in Series C Financing Round.
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Established in 1997, Siemens Industry Software Inc. is majorly focused towards product costing as well as tool costing. Product costing provides an enterprise-wide platform for managing calculations, and thus provides the basis for standardized costing methods, models for fact-based calculations, and transparency into cost drivers. Whereas tool costing creates a timely and reliable cost estimates for quotation and tool cost analysis.
Established in 2003, aPriori is a headquartered at Massachusetts in the United States. The company provides product cost management platform which enable early visibility to cost, consistency of costing practices across all members of the product team, and higher throughput of cost optimized parts.
Global Product Cost Management Software Market: Segmentation
The global product cost management software market can be segmented based on:
Global Product Cost Management Software Market, by Deployment
Based on deployment, the global product cost management software market can be divided into:
Global Product Cost Management Software Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global product cost management software market can be divided into:
- Media & Entertainment
- Public Utility
Regional Analysis of the Global Product Cost Management Software Market:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.