Procurement as a service Market: Introduction
Traditionally, procurement has been seen as a backroom work, however its practitioners are gradually receiving recognition since past few years. Although procurement incorporates platforms, for example, platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service, the procurement-as-a-service platform is currently in its initial stage. The services provided in procurement-as-a-service contain KPO, business procedure outsourcing (BPO), auditing and quality check, and supplier management.
The developing need among companies to decrease the expenses associated with procurement operations and streamline procurement procedures is foreseen to fuel the development of market globally across several industry verticals.
Procurement as a service Market: Novel development
- In January 2019, Accenture came up with SynOps, an AI operated motor that uses advanced analytics, data, and deep learning to enable organizations to achieve insightful operations across key business capacities. These capacities incorporate accounting and finance, procurement, and marketing.
- In November 2018, Accenture took over Intrigo Systems, a supplier of advisory and frameworks integration services for cloud solutions and SAP works in eCommerce, store network, and procurement. The acquisition fortifies Accenture's abilities in providing ventures with procurement transformation and inventory network.
- In July 2017, Genpact released an AI-based platform, Genpact Cora which integrates analytics, automation, and AI motors, in a single, bound-together platform. The company utilizes the platform to privide procurement and inventory network solutions for its customers.
- In January 2017, WNS took over Denali Sourcing Services, a strategic procurement Business Process Management (BPM) solution supplier. The acquisition gave strategic category management and sourcing capability to the WNS solution suite. Joined with WNS's current P2P capabilities, the acquisition also enables WNS to offer total start to finish S2P solutions for its clients.
The key players operating in the global procurement as a service merchant incorporates Infosys (India), Accenture (Ireland), GEP (US), Proxima (UK), Genpact (US), WNS (India), Capgemini (France), IBM (US), HCL Technologies (India), Wipro (India), TCS (India), Aegis (India), Xchanging (UK), Corbus (India), CA Technologies (US), and so forth.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Procurement as a service Market Dynamics
High Consumer Demand to Boost market Demand
Rising consumer demand and increasing competition across the globe are expected to encourage companies to gain an edge over their competitors. Manufacturing firms work to provide higher quality at lesser price, more up to date features, and shorter generation times while sustaining the presence in the market are dealing with the prices viably. Thus, manufacturing companies are dynamically taking up procurement outsourcing and advanced solutions, which help them streamline the process of manufacturing, along with significant cost-effectiveness. Owing to this, they are able to concentrate on their ability, for example, production, manufacturing aptitudes, generation, and timely delivery. Procurement as a service in the manufacturing business takes care of procedures, for example, supplier management, sourcing and category management, spend analysis, sourcing and category management, Source-to-pay (S2P) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process management (while guaranteeing execution compliance), and managing and planning the production network costs.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Procurement as a service Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is foreseen to emerge as the biggest market in size, in the global procurement as a service market, since the region is a key hub for advanced technological developments, and adopts the technologies pretty faster. The ventures in the North America are concentrating on enhancing the procurement operations and executing the prescribed procedures for procurement operations. Outsourcing of procurement helps ventures in increasing the productivity of procurement procedures. It even helps them stay focused in the market. The emergence of key players in the mentioned region bolsters the demand regarding the popularity of procurement as a service.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.