Global Process Mining Software Market – Introduction
- Process mining software normally examines log and other data generated by business processes to enhance process improvement and identify automation opportunities for enterprises. Process mining software requires to be capable of business processing and appropriately interpreting data from other software.
- Process mining software monitors event logs to identify how IT or business processes are performed by employees of a company. Along with machine learning, some process mining solutions may provide actionable, proactive insights to support process improvement and data-driven decision-making for enterprises. In the event that an enterprise follows a business process management approach, process mining solutions can easily provide real-time insights into the prebuilt workflow performance.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Digital Transformation: Most prominent driving factor for the process mining software market
- Digital transformation usually impacts enterprises in three ways: change of the business model; change of the proposal of products & services; and change of the value chain. Digital transformation forces enterprises to evaluate existing processes to make essential changes to enhance productivity and customer experience. Hence, an enterprise shifts toward process mining to enhance the existing process and for data-focused analyses to provide them real-time updates of their improvements. Process mining provides better understanding & visibility of the real-time performance of business processes & operations prior to starting initiatives to automate & redesign the processes. Different process mining software vendors provide innovative solutions to facilitate the business processes and help enterprises audit, analyze, and improve their existing business processes.
- Therefore, digital transformation augments awareness among enterprises to understand & analyze business processes.
Lack of awareness in emerging nations expected to significantly hamper the process mining software market
- In emerging nations, companies are still following the traditional process approach based on sticky notes and interviews. This traditional approach is sometimes regarded as overly subjective and treated with justifiable skepticism. Additionally, shortage of budgets to deploy novel technologies in an organization to enhance the process or work-flow is expected to hamper the process mining software market in emerging nations.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to hold major share of the global process mining software market
- In terms of region, the global process mining software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is anticipated to account for major share of the global process mining software market during the forecast period due to the wide-ranging acceptance of technological innovations & the upcoming analytics technology among process mining software vendors operating in the region, indicating potential growth of the process mining software market. North America is estimated to be the second largest market for process mining software from 2019 to 2027. Increasing emphasis on task-level automation and increasing investment by process mining software vendors is likely to drive the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global process mining software market during the forecast period due to increasing necessity to improve process compliance & auditing, which is expected to increase the adoption of process mining software in the region.
Global Process Mining Software Market – Competitive Landscape
- In November 2019, Celonis decided to raise around US$290 Million series C funding for AI-based process mining solutions to make enterprises more efficient. The investment would help the company to enhance its market position worldwide.
- In October 2019, Minit decided to raise around US$7 Million series A funding for product development and expand its product portfolio specifically in North America.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Celonis GmbH
- Fluxicon BV
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- QPR Software Plc
- Software AG
Global Process Mining Software Market: Research Scope
Global Process Mining Software Market, by Component
Global Process Mining Software Market, by Type
- Enhancement (Extension)
Global Process Mining Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Process Mining Software Market, by Application
- Business Process
- Ongoing Monitoring & Optimization
- Critical Process Intersections
- Hidden Problems
Global Process Mining Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.