Probiotics Dietary Supplement Market Forecast and CAGR
According to the latest research by Transparency Market Research, the probiotic dietary supplements market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for probiotic dietary products will witness steady recovery in the short term, with significant growth. Increasing demand for healthy and nutrition-based products drives the market with significant CAGR.
What is Driving Demand for Probiotics Dietary Supplement?
Consumers are not satisfied with a substantial amount of fermented foods and beverages due to some reasons like a busy life schedule, food allergies. Over the years increasing health awareness among consumers & in search of healthy food products for consumption most drives the probiotics dietary supplement market.
Probiotics have many strong benefits related to health, especially regarding the human digestive system. Healthy probiotic dietary supplements such as fruit juices, yogurt, and cultured dairy drinks have become the main attractions of the millennials. Dairy products are the important driver of this market as readily available and easy-to-consume functional dairy products that contain the most commonly used bacteria like bifidobacterial and lactobacilli which are natural probiotics.
Due to sudden impact of COVID-19, to surge in demand for products which provides immune health, vitamin and minerals have impacted probiotics dietary supplements market positively. Owing to meet the increasing demand for healthy food products many significant product launches have been made.
Innovation to Augment Probiotics Dietary Supplement Sales
Yogurt is the most popular and healthy option for consumption of probiotics in the category of dairy products owing to get the attraction of the consumers key players started adding new flavors and aroma with probiotic supplements.
The probiotics manufacturers and processors of probiotics dietary products are continuously seeking the invention of products to create and retain a wider consumer base. Investments in R&D and increment in capacity are some of the typical trends observed with operating in this market. In the developed countries probiotic products ranging from fortified drinks to candies that contain natural probiotic bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera are available that has augmented the sales of these products.
Evolve BioSystems Inc. is the company works in the sector of probiotic supplements which has been funded by Bill & Melinda gates foundation and li ka shing foundation to expand the area of infant formulas, infant probiotic product, for long-term immune and nutritional health in the U.S. and worldwide.
US and Canada Probiotics Dietary Supplement Market Outlook
Strong consumer awareness regarding easy availability, probiotics usage, and the presence of major industry producers of probiotic dietary supplements has increased the demand for products in the North American region. The focus of manufacturers toward product innovation and supply is expected to play a major key role in the rapid growth of the market.
The probiotic dietary supplements market is majorly positively affected by increasing interest in online self-education, strong emphasis on preventive healthcare driving the regional demand. Convenience dietary products like chewable gummies, capsules are responsible for the significant growth of probiotic dietary supplements.
Europe Demand Outlook for Probiotics Dietary Supplement
It is expected that Europe is being a dominating market of probiotics dietary supplement products. Over the past few years the consumption of probiotics dietary supplements has been grown significantly owing to the competition of various international and domestic key players. Increasing health consciousness among consumers has led Europe to be an exporter of probiotics dietary supplements.
Europe Market of Probiotics Dietary Supplements has been driven by UK, Spain, France, Italy, and Germany owning to health consciousness. Easy availability, rising consumer awareness regarding the use of probiotics dietary food products, and inclination towards spending money on probiotic dietary supplements have triggered the product growth. As easy availability of probiotic dietary supplements at modern trade channels and pharmacy stores has also driven the market.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Probiotics Dietary Supplement?
Key players which are included in the production of the Probiotics Dietary Supplement products are Rajvi Enterprise, Bifodan, Custom Probiotics Inc., Probi USA Inc., Nutraceutix, BioCare Copenhagen, BioGaia, NutraScience Labs, Mercola Probiotics, Procter & Gamble, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Daflorn, Nebraska Cultures, UAS Labs, ProbioFerm, UP4 Probiotics, Koninklijke DSM NV, Contract NUTRA, Clancare Lifesciences Private Limited, Pavan Nutra, Alvizia Healthcare Private Limited, , Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Biovencer Healthcare Private Limited, Nebraska Cultures, Vitakem Nutraceuticals Inc. and others.
Key players focus on inventory management to fulfill the demands of the consumers. Increasing instances of direct purchase in bulk from the manufacturers by the end-users have witnessed a heightened trend in the global probiotics dietary market. Mergers & acquisitions, geographical expansions, include new product launches, and R&D investments help key players to explore the market potential. Key players make agreements with dealers and distributors to ensure the fluent flow of the products over the regions.
By End-use Industry
- Food & beverages industry
- Infant Formula
- Functional food
- Dietary supplements
- Animal Feed
- Non-dairy beverages
- Dairy products
- Animal feed
By Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Specialty stores
- Pharmacy/Health Store
- Online retail
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.