Probiotics are live microorganisms that provide health benefits if consumed in prescribed amounts. The probiotics in animal feed market is expanding at a significant growth rate due to the increasing awareness among shoppers regarding animal health. Consumption of probiotics provides animal with numerous health benefits. It supports the biological process and system of the animals and conjointly cuts back the over dependence of animals on antibiotics.
Increasing demand for meat and related products is expected to fuel the probiotics in the animal feed market. Additionally, increasing health issues among farm animals is projected to further boost the probiotic in animal feed market. Probiotics added to the animal feed doesn't deliver the mandatory nutrients that are required to nurture the animals. This, in turn, is estimated to restrain the probiotics in animal feed market in the near future.
The global probiotics in animal feed market is anticipated to expand at a considerable growth rate in the near future due to the prohibition on the practice of administering antibiotics that encourage growth in animals. Globally, among all the regions, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold a major share of the overall probiotics in animal feed market, followed by Europe, during the forecast period due to the presence of relatively sizable amount of customers in the region. International probiotics in the animal feed market is estimated to expand rapidly in Asia Pacific due the rise range of higher bourgeoisie population, which is likely to afford the expenditure on feed that contains extra ingredients such as probiotics. In Asia Pacific, China and Japan contribute significantly to the probiotics in animal feed market, in terms of revenue, owing to the rising range of higher bourgeoisie population in these countries. Moreover, the market in Europe is expected to expand considerably in the next three to five years due to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that promote growth in animals, which in turn is anticipated to boost the probiotics in animal feed market.
The global probiotics in animal feed market is segregated based on livestock, bacteria, and region. In terms of bacteria, the probiotics in animal feed market is segmented into thermophiles, lactobacillus, bifid bacteria, streptococcus, and others. The lactobacillus segment hold a prominent share of the market, followed by the others segment, and is predicted to exhibit important growth during the forecast period respectively. Based on livestock, the probiotics in animal feed market is segmented into swine feed, cattle feed, pet feed, and poultry feed. The pet feed segment is anticipated to expand at a steady pace in the next three to five years due to the rising demand for meat and meat products all around the world. Furthermore, In terms of region, the global probiotics in animal feed market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Major players operating in the global probiotics in animal feed market includes DuPont, Nebraska Cultures, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lactosan GmbH & Co. KG, Calpis Co. Ltd., Provita Eurotech Ltd, Alltech, Protexin, Lallemand Inc., and Suguna Foods Private Limited, Novozymes (Denmark). Companies operating in the market are primarily introducing new products and also intensifying their proficiencies in order to strengthen their position in the global probiotics in animal feed market. The market is expected to witness a rise in the trend of backward integration and strengthening of rooster processors. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the adoption rate of feed additives, which is probiotics.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.