Global Probiotic Yogurt Market: Overview
From 2020 to 2030, the global probiotic yogurt market would record sturdy growth owing to moderate CAGR and various growth factors. It will push the market worth up by a substantial value, creating a string of untapped opportunities of growth. As awareness regarding health and better availability of wholesome foods grow, market would chart a notable growth curve. Since, probiotics are a rich in vitamins and minerals, the yogurt is witnessing a massive increase in demand. It is quite beneficial to gut health as it contributes heavily to body’s microflora.
Global Probiotic Yogurt Market: Competitive Landscape
The global probiotic yogurt market is an evolving landscape with market players dabbling with extensive research and development, various marketing initiatives, and key alliances. Some of the notable measures taken by prominent market players are leading the market on a unique growth curve. One such development is explained below:
2017: Study of impact of heat treated probitoics on cells, by Nestle, was a one of its kind evaluation done in the field. It was note that these provide a better balance to immunity over the other live counterparts. This is a significant step in the right direction.
Some of the most notable names in the fragmented vendor landscape of global probiotic yogurt market are:
- Nestle SA
- Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Moringa Milk Industry
- Lifeway Foods Incorporation
- Lancashire Farm
- General Mills Inc.
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
- Olympic Dairy
- Danisco (Dupont)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Probiotic Yogurt Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Significant trends and drivers are propelling growth in the global probiotic yogurt market. These are interacting with each other to keep the market buoyant, states Transparency Market Research, who has also detailed the interplay and individual contributions in its upcoming market report. A synopsis is provided below:
- Research and development in the global probiotic yogurt market is leading to better products hitting the market, tapping into new consumer bases and new regions. Additionally, it is quite pertinent to note here that increase in disposable incomes, world over, is also contributing to this growth as people are willing to pay a premium price for wholesome foods.
- Increase in awareness regarding health and well-being is a major factor, propelling growth in the market over the forecast period. As poor dietary habits lead to a number of health issues. And as the millennial populace deal with repercussions, demand for functional foods witnesses an upward growth curve. Increase in number of people aged 65 and above will also drive demand for probiotic yogurt as it is highly beneficial for gut health.
Global Probiotic Yogurt Market: Regional Analysis
North America is anticipated to top regional charts for global probiotic yogurt market. Consumption level of probiotic food is growing and this is set to drive the regional market on an upward facing growth trajectory. United States of America and Canada are leading growth in this region owing to massive awareness and high disposable income. New growth avenues will present themselves to market players in the Asia Pacific and the Latin America region, where awareness levels are growing as far as benefits are concerned. Players are in fact actively eyeing the revenue share of the regional market, coming up with effective marketing strategies, and entering strategic alliances with regional players for a better foothold.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Probiotic Yogurt market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.