Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market - Introduction
- Privileged access management (PAM) solutions are specifically designed to secure, monitor, and manage privileged access. Privileged access management (PAM) solutions can easily map confidential credentials across hybrid & cloud environments, by saving substantial effort and time of security teams.
- Privileged access management (PAM) solutions can help enterprises in risk reduction by executing strong control over their most significant assets. After implementing a privileged access management (PAM) solution, enterprises can easily scan their systems to observe the reduction in the number of unprotected & unsecured systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the privileged access management (PAM) market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged enterprises to deploy work-from-home (WFH). Therefore, enterprises are focusing more on online activities that is expected to increase the cyber-threat. To overcome this threat, enterprises are focusing on deploying privileged access management solutions to secure their online accounts. Hence, this is positively impacting the adoption of privileged access management (PAM) worldwide.
Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Infrastructure across Industries Driving the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market
- Cloud-based infrastructure deployment has gained mainstream acceptance across industries in recent years. This is mainly due to the advancement of cloud infrastructure in recent times and the easy accessibility of cloud-based solutions along with reasonable pricing.
- A report of Cisco Global Cloud Index, 2016-17 stated that 92% of data center traffic would be on the cloud by 2020. Organizations are adopting cloud based solutions and services to manage their data centers and applications.
- Along with the increasing cloud deployment and growing concerns about cloud security, organizations are spending on security solutions and services for end to end security of cloud data. Cloud-based infrastructure is the game changer platform for small & medium enterprises to manage complexity and enabling cost effective access to information and technology. Therefore, cloud-based infrastructure significantly helping enterprises to adopt cloud-based privileged access management (PAM) platforms. This software or a platform delivers an easy pathway to securely store, exchange and segregate credentials (for both human as well as non-human users), and quickly provide accessible risk decline to the entire business.
Lack of Awareness about Novel Technologies Expected to Hamper the Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market
- Lack of awareness and understanding about the advantages of advanced solutions such as privileged access management is one of the significant reasons for variability of value of this software. Users are still unaware about the benefits of privileged access management (PAM) solutions specifically in developing nations. Hence, lack of awareness about novel technologies is expected to restrain the privileged access management (PAM) market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market
- In terms of region, the global privileged access management (PAM) market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global privileged access management (PAM) market during the forecast period due to growing cyber-threats and data breach, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for privileged access management (PAM) from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for privileged access management (PAM) during the forecast period due to increasing digitization among enterprises, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market
- CyberArk Software Ltd
- BeyondTrust Corporation
- Centrify Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- OneLogin, Inc.
- Singular Security
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market: Research Scope
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market, by Component
- Software/ Platform
- Maintenance & Integration
- Consulting & Training
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market, by Software Deployment
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market, by End-user
- Energy & Utilities
- IT & Telecom
Global Privileged Access Management (PAM) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.