Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laminate Market: Overview
Printed circuit board (PCB) laminates form a key component of electronics circuitry, both in relation to ensuring their integrity and functionality in range of electronics. The PCB laminates market has evolved on the back of advances in the lamination process. PCB technologies are extensively used in communication, computer/peripheral, and consumer electronics. Key end-use industries in the PCB laminates market are aerospace and defense industries. Key processes used in fabrication are sequential lamination and teflon (PTFE) microwave laminates. The demand for quick-turn PCB prototype and PCB assembly in the electronics and semiconductor manufacturing is bolstering the generation of market avenues.
The PCB laminates market is brimming with opportunities on the back of growing focus on improving the reliability of electronic circuits in internet and communication technologies. The method employed depends on nature of circuit, type of boards, and the intended application. Key material types include glass fabric, epoxy resin, kraft paper, and phenolic resin.
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laminate Market: Key Trends
The strides made in the communication industry is bolstering the uptake of PCB laminates in the PCB manufacturing industry. Over the past few years, the processing of multilayer PCBs has made substantial progress, adding momentum to the expansion in the PCB laminates market. The demand for faster-data transmission in the communication technologies has fueled strides in the market.
The increasing traction of multilayer PCBs in electronics has expanded the avenue for producers of PCB laminates. Advances made in the composite chemistries are unlocking new prospects in the PCB laminates market. The demand has also been boosted by opening of new application areas, such as in high-frequency applications. The advent of ceramic-filled hydrocarbon thermoset materials is an example in this regard.
Rise in application of PCBs in smart devices is boosting the market. The shift toward miniaturization of PCBs has added a robust impetus to the growth of the market. Over the years, the increasing focus of environmental sustainability has led to the popularity of halogen-free PCBs, thereby opening new window of opportunities in the PCB laminates market.
Are you a start-up willing to tailored insights that will help you align operational and strategic goals in growth journey? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure for this report
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laminate Market: Competitive Analysis and Key Developments
Several industry stakeholders are targeting communication, computer/peripheral, and consumer electronics for generating revenues. They are leaning on meeting the advances PCBs in smartphones and laptops.
Aspiring players are targeting on meeting a wide cross-section of demands in medium and small volume PCB fabrication. Top players are keen on meeting or surpassing the quality in fabricating PCBs. They have gained traction among end-use industries that meet strictest standards.
Some of the key industry stakeholders in the PCB laminates market are Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Unimicron Technology Corp., Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd., Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited, and Nippon Mektron Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laminate Market, Request for a Sample
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laminate Market: Regional Assessment
On the regional front, Asia Pacific is considered as a rapidly expanding regional market. Progress in consumer electronics and telecommunication products is opening new avenues in the regional market.
North America has witnessed massive investment pockets in the global laminates market, driven in large part by the growing demand for advanced circuits of consumer electronics and telecommunication products. Rise in prospect in electric vehicles is one of the key avenues for commercialization of high-end PCB laminates. The regional market is expected to see a new momentum that is underpinned by government regulations. Overall, environmental regulations for the electronics manufacturing industry will pave way to new avenues in all key regional markets. Europe is expected to be a promising market, driven by strides made in ICT industry.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.