Transparency Market Research has published a new report on the global automotive seat belt load limiter market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global automotive seat belt load limiter market is projected to reach ~ US$ 5.4 Bn by 2027. The automotive seat belt load limiter market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~ 6% during the forecast period.
Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market: Insights
- According to the report, the global automotive seat belt load limiter market is anticipated to be driven by a range of factors having influence of industry-specific and economic aspects. Asia Pacific is expected to be at the forefront of global demand, with the automotive seat belt load limiter market in the region expanding at a CAGR of ~ 6% between 2019 and 2027.
- The force exerted on an occupant during a collision or deceleration is significantly high, which can cause serious injury. A load limiter is installed in the seat belt system in order to reduce the impact of the force exerted on the occupant. Most three-point seat belts have load limiters that are installed in the seat belt systems. Various types of load limiters include digressive load limiters, progressive load limiters, and adaptive/ switchable, which are typically equipped in a group with other components of the seat belt system.
- In most vehicles, digressive load limiters are used. Digressive load limiters gradually reduce the load or force exerted on the occupant. This is a highly preferred technology that is used in the global automotive seat belt load limiter market.
- A digressive load limiter is employed to constrain the load applied on the webbing of the seat belt system, and it maintains the slackness or tightness of the load seat belt webbing and prevents it from exerting excess pressure.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this Report here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=63408
Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market: Drivers
- Roads accidents are presently a major reason of death among young adults and children, which indicates the necessity for a change in present road safety norms. Motor vehicle accidents are currently the eighth-leading cause of deaths, worldwide.
- A report by the World Health Organization (WHO) claims that, 1.35 million deaths occur per year, which accounts for 3,700 deaths per day, across the globe.
- Many drivers and passengers who die in road crashes do not use seat belts, which, during frontal collisions, prevent fatality. Consequently, regulations on the integration of seat belt systems in vehicles are likely to boost the automotive seat belt load limiter market during the forecast period.
In terms of technology, the global automotive seat belt load limiter market has been divided into digressive load limiters, progressive load limiters, and adaptive/ switchable. The digressive load limiters segment is likely to hold a major share of the automotive seat belt load limiter market, as most manufacturers prefer integration of the pretensioner and load limiter in the seat belt unit in order to reduce the effect of a collision or deceleration.
The progressive load limiter is another preferred combination of seat belt load limiters, following digressive load limiters.
Based on seat, the automotive seat belt load limiter market has been bifurcated into rear and front seats. The front seats segment is anticipated to account for a significant share of the automotive seat belt load limiter market. However, in terms of volume, the segment is likely to hold a relatively minor share of the automotive seat belt load limiter market, as load limiters are integrated in front seats and cost more.
Advanced technology seat belts and their introduction in vehicles is likely to propel the automotive seat belt load limiter market during the forecast period. The number of seats in the rear of the vehicle is more than that in the front; hence, the rear seats segment accounted for a higher share of the automotive seat belt load limiter market in 2018.
In terms of vehicle, the automotive seat belt load limiter market has been split into passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. The increasing demand for light commercial vehicles due to the rise in capital investments in small and medium enterprises is anticipated to boost the light commercial vehicles segment, which, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive seat belt load limiter market during the forecast period.
Regional Analysis of Global Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive seat belt load limiter market has been segregated into Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East & Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive seat belt load limiter market.
- The automotive seat belt load limiter market in Asia Pacific is expanding due to the rising production of vehicles in the region. Furthermore, higher foreign investments in the region supplemented with a rise in the number of manufacturing sites in China, India, Japan, Indonesia, and South Korea are likely to augment the automotive seat belt load limiter market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Prominent players operating in the global automotive seat belt load limiter market include Seat belt Solutions LLC, Autoliv Inc., Belt-tech, APV Safety Products, Joyson Safety Systems, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Continental AG, Beam's Seat belts, DENSO Corporation., Goradia Industries, GWR Co., Far Europe Inc., BERGER GROUP, and TOKAIRIKA, CO., LTD.
The global automotive seat belt load limiter market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market by Technology
- Digressive Load Limiters
- Progressive Load Limiters
- Adaptive/ Switchable
- Global Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market by Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicles
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Global Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market by Seat
- Global Automotive Seat Belt Load Limiter Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC