Preservative Blends Market
Preservative Blends Market (Product: Parabens, Formaldehyde, Halogenated, Alcohols, and Organic Acids; and Application: Beauty Care, Home Care, and Personal Care) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Preservative Blends: Description
- Preservatives refer to man-made or natural chemicals, which are added to food items in a bid to prevent them from spoilage. Fresh food items are actually preserved everyday by storing food items in freezer of fridge. Meats cooked over burning coal or wood or smoking fish are also considered as preservation methods. The global preservative blends market is estimated to gather momentum from the growing popularity of packaged food products.
- Preservatives make use of various methods, some of which are:
- Reducing the moisture content and increasing acidity
- stopping the development of microorganisms
- acting as an antioxidant
- preventing the process of natural ripening
- Lowering of food wastage is estimated to be one of the major advantages of utilization of preservatives.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
What are Key Growth Drivers of Global Preservative Blends Market?
- The growth of the global preservative blends market is likely to be shaped by the increased use of cosmetic products. In addition to that, rising prominence of packaged food products due to changing lifestyle and food preference of consumers is likely to work in favor of the global preservative blends market in the near future.
- Rising disposable income together with propensity to spend on various cosmetic and packaged food products is expected to drive the demand for preservative blends over the tenure of assessment. Inclination of the younger generation to make increased use of cosmetics and other grooming products is further likely to shoot up demand for the preservative blends.
- In addition to cosmetics, preservation also plays an extremely important role in the food sector. Preservatives are needed to prolong shelf life and maintain quality of the product. Preservative blends are able to survive at process temperature. The product is also able to serve as an enabler for packaged and frozen food products. Wish such wide scope of application, the global preservative blends market is estimated to witness considerable growth over the tenure of assessment.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
What are Key Challenges for Global Preservative Blends Market?
- The increasing implementation of stringent government rules and regulation regarding the usage of these preservatives, considering various side-effects of chemical preservatives and the disorders and infections caused by them may restrict the market from growing steadily in the near future.
Lucrative Opportunities for Players in Global Preservative Blends Market
- Preservative blends are most prominently applied in beauty care, home care, and personal care products. Among these, the demand for these preservatives from personal care products is greater than others. With the rise in awareness among consumers regarding personal health and hygiene, coupled with the increase in purchasing power, the application of these preservatives in personal care products is expected to remain high over the forthcoming years.
- The beauty care segment is also projected to demonstrate a high demand rate, thanks to the significant growth of the beauty care market. The accelerating interest of people in personal grooming is influencing the sales of beauty products significantly, which is likely to reflect positively on the demand for preservative blends from this segment in the years to come.
- The increasing demand for premium personal care products, boosted by the change in the lifestyle of consumers due to their rising disposable income, is likely to have a positive impact on this market in the years to come.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Preservative Blends Market, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global Preservative Blends Market
- With a share of more than 40%, Asia Pacific held the dominant position in this market in 2018. The Rising population and the increasing awareness level of consumers regarding personal care and beauty products led the demand for preservative blends in this region.
- Over the forthcoming years, the Asia Pacific preservative blends market is likely to retain its dominance, thanks to the swelling demand for these preservatives in the beauty, home, and personal care applications.
- On the other hand, North America and Europe are projected to exhibit a stable rise in their respective markets for preservative blends in the years to come. However, as the markets in Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are growing exponentially, they are likely to be proved as most profitable markets for producers in the near future.
- In the Middle East and Africa, the GCC countries are expected to surface as the key contributor to preservative blends market on account of the presence of well-established manufacturers.
Leading Players in Global Preservative Blends Market
- Troy Corp.
- Thor Personal Care
- Spectrum Chemical
- Sharon Laboratories
- Schülke Inc
- Salicylates & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- ISCA UK Ltd
- Dr. Straetmans GmbH
- CISME Italy SRL
The Dow Chemical Co., Lonza, Lanxess, Clariant International Ltd., BASF SE, and Ashland are some of the leading players operating in the global preservative blends market.
Market players are developing new products to widen their consumer base. This is likely to intensify the competition in the global preservative blends market in the next few years.
Global Preservative Blends Market – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global preservative blends market to gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating a landscape for growth of the global preservative blends market. The study also identifies growth avenues for stakeholders. The report provides insightful information about how the global preservative blends market is likely to expand during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global preservative blends market that aid companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the personal care & cosmetics industry with respect to the global preservative blends market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight growth prospects of the global preservative blends market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of volume (tons) and value (US$ Mn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global preservative blends market, along with key information and a competition landscape. The report mentions company profiles of key players operating in the global preservative blends market, wherein various developments and expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Global Preservative Blends Market
The report provides detailed information about the global preservative blends market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global preservative blends market that would help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which product segment of the global preservative blends market would emerge as a leading revenue generator during the forecast period?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth rate of the global preservative blends market between 2019 and 2027?
- What are winning imperatives of frontrunners in the global preservative blends market?
- Which application segment is expected to generate maximum revenue in the global market for preservative blends during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Global Preservative Blends Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global preservative blends market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global preservative blends market.
For primary research, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global preservative blends market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global preservative blends market.
Global Preservative Blends Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study segments the global preservative blends market in terms of product, application, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and growth trends associated with different segments and explains how they are influencing the growth of the global preservative blends market.
Middle East & Africa