Precision Ball Screw Market: Introduction
- Precision ball screws are simply a wider category of ball screws that carry exceptionally high levels of accuracy or precision. Precision ball screw is a mechanical element that converts rotary motion into linear motion. It produces high mechanical efficiency in transmission of motion, as it works on rolling friction. Hence, it is highly preferred for industrial applications such as robotics, material handling, and general-purpose machines.
Key Drivers of the Global Precision Ball Screw Market
- Demand for precision ball screws is increasing in semiconductor, aviation & aerospace, and medical diagnostic equipment industries, owing to its high load bearing capacity, less friction, precision, and high positional accuracy. Thus, expansion of semiconductor, aviation & aerospace, and medical diagnostic equipment industries is expected to drive the precision ball screw market during the forecast period.
- Expansion of the medical diagnostics industry is also expected to propel the market. These medical diagnostics equipment need precisely controlled movements for efficient operations, which is achieved by drive train that consist of precision ball screws.
Precision Ball Screw Market: Key Segments
- The global precision ball screw market can be segmented based on type, end-user, and region. Based on type, the market can be classified into ground precision ball screw and rolled ball screw. In terms of application, the market can be divided into semiconductor manufacturing, medical, laboratory, and others.
APAC Held Significant Share of Global Precision Ball Screw Market
- In terms of region, the global precision ball screw market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the precision ball screw market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast include GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America precision ball screw market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia are witnessing a rise in industrialization, which in turn drives the market
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global precision ball screw market are:
- Barnes Industries, Inc.
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Hiwin Corporation
- KSS Co.,Ltd.
- KURODA Precision Industries Ltd.
- NSK Ltd.
- PMI GROUP
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- TBI MOTION Technology Co., Ltd.
- THK CO., LTD.
Global Precision Ball Screw Market: Research Scope
Global Precision Ball Screw Market, by Type
- Ground Precision Ball Screw
- Rolled Precision Ball Screw
Global Precision Ball Screw Market, by End-user
Global Precision Ball Screw Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global precision ball screw market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.