Global Precision Balances Market: Introduction
- Precision balance is a weighing instrument used to weigh or measure quantities of products or substances. Precision instrument is also termed as ‘top loading balances’. This instrument is available in a wide range of capacities and readabilities.
- Precision balance can effectively complete several activities such as quality control, density determination, formulation, purity analysis, packaging and filling, etc. This instrument is most commonly used in retail, foods & beverages, chemical labs, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
Growth in Retail and Chemical Industries is anticipated to drive the Precision Balances Market
- Rapid increase in demand for precision balances in retail, chemical, pharmaceuticals, and other industries is anticipated to drive the global market during the forecast period. Increase in the number of supermarkets, hypermarkets, specialty stores, and retail outlets in emerging economies is projected to augment the global precision balances market in the near future. Precision balances are often used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries for weighing test samples and chemicals.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Strict rules and regulations imposed regarding product safety in Foods & Beverages and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Stringent rules and regulations imposed by regulatory authorities of various countries across the globe regarding products and food safety and precise calculation of the weight of products and chemicals etc. is estimated to increase the demand of precision balance in the near future. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology testing laboratories also use precision balances for measuring substances for research and development activities.
Asia Pacific Precision Balances Market to Expand at Significant Rate
- In terms of region, the global precision balances market can be divided into: Europe (EU), North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America is considered as the biggest market for precision balances. Advancements in technology of laboratory balances and scales used in testing labs in countries, such as the U.S. and Canada are estimated to drive the market for precision balances in the region during the forecast period.
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. Growth of foods & beverages and construction industries and digitalization in countries, such as China, India, and Japan, are factors fueling the demand for precision balances in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Precision Balances Market
Manufacturers of precision balances are projected to face competition in the near future. Prominent players, such as Adam Equipment Inc., METTLER TOLEDO, Tanita, PCE Deutschland GmbH, etc., are expected to focus on innovation and upgrade their products to strengthen their presence in the global precision balances market. Companies are focusing on joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions with local players or brands to expand their product portfolio and presence in different regions. Companies are making heavy investments to develop new technology and putting efforts to reduce the cost of production and increase the profitability and growth of the business. The companies are offering exclusive range of precision balances to testing laboratories such as food testing labs, biotechnology labs, petrochemical laboratories, and drug testing laboratories etc. Boom in e-commerce industry has created significant opportunities for the manufacturers and distributors of precision balance in the near future. Companies are also making promotion and advertising of its weighting products on various online and social-media platforms.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Precision Balances Market, ask for a customized report
Some of the key players operating in the global precision balances market are:
- Adam Equipment Inc.
- METTLER TOLEDO
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Sartorius AG
- KERN & SOHN GmbH
- SAUTER GmbH
- A&D Company, Limited
- Contech Weighing Scales
Global Precision Balances Market: Research Scope
Global Precision Balances Market, by Weighing Capacity
- Below 500 grams
- 500 grams – 1,500 grams
- 1,500 grams – 4,000 grams
- 4,000 grams – 8,000 grams
- 8,000 grams – 12,000 grams
- 12,000 grams – 16,000 grams
- Above 16,000 grams
Global Precision Balances Market, by Mechanism
Global Precision Balances Market, by End-use Industry
- Chemical Laboratories
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Transport & Logistics
- Others (Oil, Education, etc.)
Global Precision Balances Market, by Price
- Below US$ 50
- US$ 50 – US$ 100
- US$ 100 – US$ 200
- Above US$ 200
Global Precision Balances Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Precision Balances Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.