Pre-terminated Systems: Introduction
- Modular components and cables with protective pulling grips installed over the connectors at one end, which are ready to be plugged in and played in the network are known as pre-terminated systems
- Pre-terminated systems are similar to conventional field terminated systems, the only difference being that, in pre-terminated systems, modular components and cables are terminated by the manufacturer itself to offer speedy deployment
- Furthermore, components of pre-terminated systems come in various forms including cables, patch panels, attached or discreet cassette modules, patch cords, fiber enclosures, and brackets and adapters
- Moreover, cable components of pre-terminated systems are available in both fiber and copper
- Pre-terminated systems offer various advantages such as increased deployment speed, waste reduction, and increased network speed.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Pre-terminated Systems Market
- The growing deployment of data centers, led by increased number of digital businesses and risen demand for network reliability and transmission bandwidth, is a key factor driving the global pre-terminated systems market
- Furthermore, the growing trend of 5G, VoIP, and LTE networks has led to increase in the demand for pre-terminated systems among various end-use industries. This is projected to offer major opportunities for growth of the global pre-terminated systems market in the near future.
Enterprises & Data Centers Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of end-use industry, the global pre-terminated systems market can be divided into enterprises & data centers, energy & utilities, government & defense, IT & telecom, manufacturing, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, media & entertainment, and others
- In the IT & telecom industry, the network of cabling systems plays a key role in rapid and smooth transmission of data, video and voice signals from one system to another or from one point to another by linking two user locations for sharing information. Thus, pre-terminated systems are largely adopted in IT & telecom and data center facilities to deliver a plug-and-play solution for easy linking between switches, zone-distribution areas, patch panels, and servers.
- Thus, the enterprises & data centers segment is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pre-terminated Systems Market, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Pre-terminated Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global pre-terminated systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The pre-terminated systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to rapid urbanization and growth of infrastructure development activities in the region.
- Moreover, dramatic changes have occurred in several end-use industries in the region, including IT & telecom, BFSI, and enterprises & data centers, owing to the digital transformation of businesses in Asia Pacific
- Also, increasing private and public investments in infrastructure projects to meet the demand of end-use industries, such as enterprises & data centers, IT & telecom, banking, manufacturing, and media & entertainment, are anticipated to drive the pre-terminated systems market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
- Countries such as India and China are developing at a rapid pace. Thus, manufacturers of pre-terminated systems in these countries are expecting increase in the demand for their systems in the near future.
- The pre-terminated systems market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth between 2019 and 2027. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global pre-terminated systems market was fragmented in 2018, with the top manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on advanced designs to meet the rising demand for pre-terminated systems. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing their investments in research and development activities for the development of further user-friendly, small-sized, and innovative products.
Key players operating in the global pre-terminated systems market are:
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
- Corning Incorporated
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
- HellermannTyton Group PLC (Aptiv PLC)
- HUBER+SUHNER AG
- Belden Inc.
- Legrand SA
- Nexans S.A.
- Schneider Electric SE
Global Pre-terminated Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Pre-terminated Systems Market, by Offering
- Copper Cables
- Fiber Cables
- LC Connectors
- MPO Connectors
- MTP Connectors
- Adapter Plates (Brackets)
- Patch Panels
- Patch Cords
- Cassette Modules
- Fiber Enclosures
- Design & Engineering
- Installation Services
- Post-installation Services
Global Pre-terminated Systems Market, by End-use Industry
- Government & Defense
- Enterprises & Data Centers
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media & Entertainment
Global Pre-terminated Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.