Global Power Analyzers Market: Snapshot
Electronic equipment are highly sensitive. They need just the required amount of power to work efficiently. If the power is slightly higher than the required current, the circuits are expected to get fried, destroying the device. Hence, it is essential to ensure that the supplied power is just perfect for the devices. It is here that power analyzers come in handy. To ensure the optimum power supply, the device manufacturers are incorporating several power analyzers in their businesses, which is the major factor that is propelling the growth of global power analyzers market from 2017 to 2025.
Moreover, the necessity to recognize the faulty port on a circuit board, to ensure the device is working fine, the demand for power analyzers is expected to skyrocket in coming years, this is also anticipated to boost the growth of global power analyzers market from 2017 to 2025.
How is the Power Analyzers Market Expected to Unfold in Future?
- The global power analyzers market is projected to experience a robust growth during the mentioned time-frame. This growth is expected to be the result of the lucrative opportunities grabbed by the players of the market. These opportunities can help the players to get established in global power analyzers market during the mentioned time-frame.
- In terms of geography, North America is anticipated to be the most lucrative region for the players of the global power analyzers market. This is because of the growing number of industries that uses sensitive devices. These devices needs constant monitoring of the power supply to ensure long-lasting and cost-effective operation of the devices.
Based on the trend of growing industrialization, the global power analyzers market has a massive growth potential that can be lucrative for the players in the coming years.
Global Power Analyzers Market: Overview
Power analyzers are used for measuring characteristics power of devices which transform, generate, intake electricity, they are also called as power meters. Power analyzers assist in measuring parameters such as motor drives, lighting, home appliances, harmonics, power factor, and efficiency in inverters, industrial machinery, power supplies, and other devices. Power consumption requires high-accuracy measurements on a system/subsystem. There is an increase use of analysis for applications for the renewable energy generation, use of inverters connections to the grid, and the strong preference to the grid parameters and their use. Power Analyzers Market support other equipment by providing real time analysis of voltage, frequency measurement, phase rotation, and fault measurements.
Improper detection of a system without reliable operation of loads may lead to a disturbance in power system involving unbalancing of frequency, voltage or current. Power disturbances can originate in consumer power systems and consumer loads at the utility side. Power system disturbance ranges from transients from microseconds to the outages which continue for hours depending upon the type and load required. When power flow is interrupted due to a fault, it hampers the business significantly. Such interruptions can damage a partial or complete production cycle. Power Analyzers Market help monitor these variable parameters of power system in order to optimize the production and running cost of the power flow.
Power Analyzers Market detect angles of each of the load for the analysis of reactive power and defects in the supply or quality events to determine the cause of the useful tripping of protection devices, restarting electronic equipment, or PLCs. Power Analyzers Market also detect leakage currents that trigger unwanted tripping of the differential current protection relays. Measurement of the harmonics for the installation help to avoid the conductor warming, high neutral currents, and resonances with reactive compensation equipment. Power Analyzers Market detect and determine consumptions for each of the charges and detect deviations from lack of maintenance or deterioration of components. Thus, Power Analyzers Market help save on electricity energy cost, reduction on the installation cost, and stops for maintenance of installation. Using power analyzers, it is possible to visualize electrical parameters and perform computation of the energy and power for all single phase or three phase electrical installations. In real time, power analyzers are able to control voltage variations in the electrical network and detect with the excessive energy use.
Global Power Analyzers Market: Key Segments
Based on type of configuration, the power analyzers market can be divided into bench top with large and heavy configuration. Power analyzers are also available in rack and panel mount configurations.
In terms of application, the power analyzer market can be classified into frontline troubleshooting, predictive maintenance, service compliance, load studies, and energy assessments.
Based on region, the power analyzers market can be segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to lead the power analyzers market during the forecast period, followed by Europe. Industrial development followed by rise in demand for power in Asia Pacific, especially in countries such as India, China, South Korea, and Japan, is expected to propel the power analyzers market during the forecast period.
Global Power Analyzers Market: Key Players
Key companies operating in the power analyzers market include PCE instruments, Fluke Corporation, HIOKI E.E. Corporation, MB Control & Systems, Pacific Microsystems, Drantez Technologies, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.