Global Powder Processing Equipment Market – Introduction
- Powder processing equipment have gained importance due to widespread use in several industries. Major industries globally require raw material to start production. To start the process of making powders to be used for a variety of purposes, it has to be changed from semi-solid substances, or solid shapes into smaller particles or granular materials. Dry powder comes in the form of manufactured goods such as flour, sugar, coffee, powdered milk, and iron powder. The powder processing equipment molds the hard components into thin substance that can be mixed with water and other adhesives to be used for various purposes such as construction, and manufacturing of metals. In paints, powder processing equipment changes the rigid constituent to well-grounded powder coatings, which can be used for color finishing techniques.
Increased usage in food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and cosmetics driving the demand for powder processing equipment
- The powder equipment industry is progressing at a fast rate due to rapid changes seen in food habits, and highly developed medical systems with medicines which are manufactured in the powdered form, etc. Consumer’s intake powdered products mixed with liquid due to demanding lifestyles. Oil & natural gas, air, and water are used as raw materials in the chemical industry. Extracts such as potassium fluoride, sulfate, iron oxide, and carbonate from oil & natural gas, air, and water are converted into powdered form and used in the chemical industry for industrial purposes. This requires extensive usage of powder processing equipment. Usage in other industries such as automobile, cosmetics, home appliances & electronics, along with the aforementioned industries are driving the demand for powder processing product equipment.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Powder Processing Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Advanced technology of powder processing equipment during production of goods
- Highly advanced technology is used in powder processing equipment, which is the primary driver when production & distribution of goods takes place at a speedy and rapid rate in the economy. Once the material is crushed to powdered form, it has to be manufactured into a usable format for which various technologies such as calcination and sintering, spray drying, grinding, and dry blending are employed, and applied to powder processing equipment. This protects & preserves the purity, naturalness, and goodness of the ingredients and does not impact the quality of end-use products, as many industries emit nitrogen oxide while processing.
Europe Considered the Largest Market for Powder Processing Equipment Market
- In terms of geography, the global powder processing equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a fast rate during the forecast period due to a growing mining industry. Rising exploration activities in the mining industry, the growing food and beverages industry, rapid developments in the healthcare sector, and increased medical facilities have led to an increase in demand for powder processing equipment in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Europe has strict regulations to be followed in the food & beverage industry. Major players in the powder processing industry have a dominant presence in Europe. Additionally, rising demand for food processing equipment in pharmaceutical products in the U.K., Germany, France etc. are factors projected to surge the sales of powder processing equipment in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in industrial hubs coupled with growing FDI, economic development, expansion of manufacturing base, and high investment by global players in major emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for powder processing equipment in the Asia Pacific region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Powder Processing Equipment Market
Brands operating in the market are facing increased competition. Brands such as Hosokawa Micron Corporation, Huanglong Group Co., Ltd., Syntegon Technology GmbH, and Baker Perkins Limited are expanding their portfolio geographically and focusing on improving the quality of products manufactured. The companies are competing amongst each other on the basis of product specifications, quality, and price. Some of the key players operating in the global powder processing equipment market include:
- Hosokawa Micron Corporation
- Huanglong Group Co., Ltd
- Syntegon Technology GmbH
- Baker Perkins Limited
- Hänsel Processing GmbH
- Sollich UK Ltd
- Dongsun Powder Processing Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Powder Process-Solutions
- Bepex International LLC
Global Powder Processing Equipment Market – Research Scope
Global Powder Processing Equipment Market, by Technology
- Mixing & Blending
Global Powder Processing Equipment Market, by Type
- Rotary Dryers
- Others (Mixers & Blenders)
Global Powder Processing Equipment Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverage
- Metal & Extraction
- Mining & Construction
- Others (Chemical)
Global Powder Processing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.