Posture Correctors: Introduction
- Posture corrector, also known as back brace, posture aid, or posture supporter, is a device designed to limit the movement of the spine in case of fracture or during preventive measures against some progressive conditions.
- In other words, posture correctors are a kind of garment designed to support the neck, back, shoulders etc.
- A wide variety of posture correctors are flooding the market. They are available in a variety of sizes and designs to fit as per gender, age, height, and weight as well as lifestyle. Most of the posture correctors are made from lightweight and breathable material and does not irritate the skin.
Key Drivers of the Global Posture Corrector Market
- Increasing trend of perfecting the posture naturally is one of the prime factors driving the growth of the posture corrector market. Increasing millennial population and concerns about their children’s health has resulted in the growth of the posture corrector market. Additionally, rising back pain concerns is one of the major reasons for the growth of posture correctors. Increasing aging population is another key factor driving the growth of the posture corrector market.
Low awareness about the usage of posture correctors to hamper the growth of the market
- Posture correctors are often perceived to be a medical aid rather than an application for day to day use. The correctors are often utilized for medical reasons, especially by patients suffering from back, neck, and shoulder pain. Posture correctors are never a permanent solution and should not be used for a long period of time without medical advice at it tends to weaken the muscles, causing atrophy. All these factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the posture corrector market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing awareness regarding health benefits to offer attractive opportunities for the growth of the posture corrector market
- Awareness about posture correctors is relatively low in many North American and European countries. Acceptance of posture correctors in these regions is low compared to East Asian countries such as China and Japan where the acceptance rate of posture correctors is very high. Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of posture correctors in many developing and emerging countries is one of the key opportunities for the growth of the market.
Growth Avenues for the Global Posture Corrector Market in Asia Pacific
- Geographically, the global posture corrector market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe have been slow in latching on to the trend of using posture correctors. This is specifically due to lack of awareness and health concerns associated with back issues.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is one of the strongest contenders for the growth of posture correctors. China and Japan have major share of the market for posture correctors as consumers in these countries are more focused on health and fitness compared to other countries in the region.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential for growth in the posture corrector market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global posture corrector market is highly fragmented with presence of many key global players along with many regional posture corrector manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global posture correctors market includes:
- Swedish Posture
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Posture Correctors Market, ask for a customized report
Global Posture Corrector Market: Research Scope
Global Posture Corrector Market, by Product Type
- Sitting Support Devices
- Posture Braces
- Kinesiology Tape
- Posture Corrector Clothing
- Others (Electronic Posture Reminder & Magnetic Back Brace etc.)
Global Posture Corrector Market, by End-user
Global Posture Corrector Market, by Price Level
- Less than US$ 20
- Between US$ 20 – US$ 50
- Above US$ 50
Global Posture Corrector Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Posture Corrector Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.