Post Recycled-fiber Market: Overview
Post-consumer waste is referred to fibrous products that are discarded after their service life. Finished paper products such as paper, paperboard, corrugated boxes, old newspapers, old magazines, mixed waste paper, tabulating cards, used cordage, and fibrous wastes from retail stores, office buildings, and homes are commonly treated as post-consumer waste. Donated & discarded apparels, some plastic items such as plastic bottles made from polyethylene terephthalate, nylon from fishing nets are major post-consumer waste that can be reclaimed and recycled for further use. These post-consumer waste materials undergo mechanical and chemical processes to form post recycled fibers.
Post Recycled-fiber Market: Drivers & Restrains
The global post recycled-fiber market is primarily driven by the increase in demand for these fibers in the textile and paper industry. Increase in volume of post-consumer waste, gaining popularity of recycled fibers, and rise in government initiatives to curb consumer plastic waste is projected to drive the global post recycled-fiber market.
Post Recycled-fiber Market: Key Segments
In terms of fiber type, the post recycled-fiber market can be divided into polymer, cotton, and others. Post recycled polymer-fiber segment is further segmented into nylon, polyester, pet, and, others. The polymer segment held significant share of the global market in 2017. PET is a valuable commodity which does not lose its characteristics in any substantial way, and hence can be repeatedly re-processed to make high value added products. Moreover, post-consumer PET products are widely converted to 100% recycled polyester fibers and yarns. PET does not lose its characteristics in any substantial way, and can thus be repeatedly re-processed to make high value added products. Post recycled cotton-fiber can be generally defined as converting cotton fabric into cotton fiber that can be reused in textile products such as garments, upholstery, towels, and household items. Increase in usage of post recycled-fiber in textile industry is estimated to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Based on end-use industry, the post recycled-fiber market can be segregated into paper & packaging, textile, consumer goods, and others. Textile segment accounted for major share of the global post recycled-fiber market in 2017. Recycled materials used in textile and apparel products are procured throughout the textile and apparel supply chain using post-consumer collection methods. The post-consumer processed waste can be respun into yarns that are woven or knitted into fabrics, and then used in apparel, sheeting, and upholstery. Increase in usage of used plastic water bottles and fishing nets in manufacturing filaments and yarns in textiles and apparels products is anticipated to boost the demand for post recycled-fibers.
Post Recycled-fiber Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of geography, the post recycled-fiber market can be split into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Europe constitutes substantial share of the global post recycled-fiber market in 2017 owing to the presence of large number of paper and textile manufacturers, processors, and recyclers. Stringent regulations imposed by EU commission and US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) pertaining to curtailment of consumer plastic waste and carbon emissions is anticipated to boost the demand for post recycled-fibers in textile and paper industries. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the significant growth in industrialization in countries such as China and India. Textile industries in south Asian countries such India, Bangladesh and, Pakistan is projected to propel the demand for post recycled-fibers in the near future. North America constituted key share of the global market in 2017, led by the rise in demand for post recycled-fibers in the paper & pulp industry in the region.
Post Recycled-fiber Market: Key Players
Eminent players operating in the global post recycled-fiber market include Aquafil S.p.A., David C. Poole Company, Inc, Evrnu, Martex Fiber, Mondi, Huhtamaki, RSWM LTD., Sappi Group, Timberland LLC, and Unifi, Inc. In order to support vital commercial activities related to recycle post-consumer products, these key manufacturers and processors are focusing on strengthening their networks and enhancing their collection techniques.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.