Portable Massage Devices Market: Introduction
- A portable massage device is a basic skin-safe massager used to release knotted muscles, soothe body pain, and improve the flexibility of users by improving joint health over a period of time.
- Rising awareness about massagers improving blood circulation, relieving headaches, stress, and supporting rehabilitation from physical injuries is influencing the growth of the portable massage devices market.
- Increasing number of patients suffer from severe body pain, cramps, and fatigue. They opt for these devices to remain calm, relaxed, and enjoy a better quality of life. In addition, end-users having busy schedules are unable to find time to go to professional massage therapists and tend to use portable massage devices.
Adoption of Body Relaxation Techniques
- The global portable massage devices market has been seeing remarkable growth in recent years. Rising product awareness is likely to lead to lucrative growth of the portable massage devices market. Easy availability of these devices through a wide range of distribution channels is likely to influence the growth of the portable massage devices market. In addition, continuous worldwide growth in the business of spa & beauty parlors, salons, relaxation centers, etc. who opt for portable massage devices is likely to influence the growth of the market.
Availability of Alternative Solutions
- In recent days, the outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 i.e., Coronavirus, across the globe has led to a shortage of portable massage devices. End-users are opting for alternative solutions such as yoga, fitness, recreational activities, and natural therapy, to obtain relief from stress, fatigue, anxiety, etc. Rising trend of using relaxing music, steaming solutions, piercing, and traditional healing practices are also likely to be major challenges to the growth of the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Portable Massage Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Portable Massage Devices
- The global portable massage devices market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the portable massage devices market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the portable massage devices market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The portable massage devices market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for portable massage devices owing to increasing affordability of essential devices to soothe the body and for relaxation across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Portable Massage Devices Market
The global portable massage devices market is fragmented in nature due to presence of several promising global and regional players who provide advanced body relaxing technology to end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global portable massage devices market are:
- Beurer GmbH
- Deemark Healthcare
- Healthmate Forever
- HoMedics USA LLC
- International Electro Medical
- JSB Healthcare
- OSIM International Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Portable Massage Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Massage Devices Market, by Type
- Back Massagers
- Handheld Massagers
- Neck Massagers
- Foot Massagers
- Others (Shoulder Massager, Arm Massager, etc.)
Global Portable Massage Devices Market, by End-user
- Spa & Beauty Parlors
- Others (Relaxation Centers, Hospital, etc.)
Global Portable Massage Devices Market, By Distribution Channel
- Mega Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.