Portable Kayaks Market: Introduction
- The name kayak comes from the qajaq word, a Greenlandic word. A kayak is a small watercraft that is pushed by a double-bladed paddle. A portable kayak looks just like the standard kayak but has a foldable frame that is created from a combination of wood, plastic, and aluminum. Portable kayaks come either inflated or folded. Kayak skin is made from various types of fabric, which are protected by a waterproof coating. Most of the advanced portable kayaks have air chambers inside them, which makes them suitable for more floating.
Key Drivers of the Global Portable Kayaks Market
- The global portable kayaks market is driven by several factors, for instance, increasing popularity of world beach games promoted by Association of National Olympic Committees, and rising number of water sporting facilities all across the globe. These factors are projected to drive the portable kayaks market throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, manufacturers are enhancing their distribution channels to increase sales especially after the outbreak of COVID-19. As a result, the market is estimated to witness rising adoption of portable kayaks.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America the Dominant Portable Kayaks Market
- In terms of geography, the global portable kayaks market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the portable kayaks market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the portable kayaks market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America portable kayaks market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is projected to hold major share of the market throughout the forecast period owing to huge availability of an extensive range of portable kayaks and rising e-commerce business. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest developing region in the coming years. This is due to increase in the young population and rising popularity of water sports and health benefits of these sports, all of which are estimated to influence the growth of the portable kayaks market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Increasing competition in the global portable kayaks market is compelling sellers to characterize their product and service offerings via unique and clear value propositions and compete across several factors, for instance, quality, brand, and price. Players are also concentrating on intensifying their product portfolio, merger, acquisition, partnerships, and execute sustainable practices to gain an edge over their rivals.
In August 2020, Hamburg-based Klepper Lifestyle GmbH acquired the main assets of Klepper Faltbootwerft AG, along with the respective trademark rights bearing the name “Klepper.” With this acquisition, the tradition of producing folding boats to the highest quality standards, which goes back over 100 years, will be continued and guided into the future with innovative new products and ideas. All employees’ and brand rights, as well as the production site in Rosenheim, have also been acquired under the acquisition.
A few of the key players operating in the global portable kayaks market are:
- Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Aqua Marina
- Aqua Xtreme
- BIC Sport
- Klepper Lifestyle GmbH
- Long Haul Folding Kayaks
- ORU KAYAK INC.
- Point 65 Sweden AB
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Portable Kayaks Market, Request for a Sample
Global Portable Kayaks Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Product Type
- Inflatable Kayaks
- Folding Kayaks
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Paddler
- 1 Paddler
- 2 Paddlers
- More than 3 Paddlers
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Usage
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Price Range
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global portable kayaks market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!