Portable Gas Analyzer Market: Introduction
- A portable gas analyzer is a device largely used for quantitative purposes; to determine the concentration of gas; and analyze physical parameter such as concentration, temperature, pressure, and flow rate of gas
- Based on technology, portable gas analyzers are classified into: zirconia (ZR), non-dispersive IR (NDIR), electrochemical, paramagnetic, and others. Use of gas analyzers helps control emissions, product quality, and plant safety and it increases productivity.
- Portable gas analyzers are incorporated to enhance the fluid flow rate, composition of the gas mixture required for refining, and detection of hazardous gases
Key Drivers of Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market
- Demand for portable gas analyzers is likely to increase during the forecast period, owing to rise of investments in chemical, power, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries globally. Furthermore, technological advancements, such as use of sensors and wireless communication, are expected to drive the global market in the next few years.
- Rise in mining and oil and gas exploration activities is anticipated to boost the global portable gas analyzer market from 2019 to 2030
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Market Developments
- Gasmet Technologies Oy provided the Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant with a flue gas measurement system. The Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant in Tampere, Finland incinerates approximately 165 thousand tons of municipal waste every year, providing electricity and district heat to people of the Tampere region. Gas analyzers are used in the plant to monitor the level of emissions. The system has worked so well that there have been zero shutdowns during the four-year production time of the plant.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market
- Based on region, the global portable gas analyzer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global portable gas analyzer market in 2018, owing to strong growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period, due to rise in investments in crude oil production, chemical production, and power generation in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to hold a major share of the global portable gas analyzer market during the forecast period, owing to strict industrial norms and safety standards led by regulatory bodies in the region
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive region of the global portable gas analyzer market during the forecast period. The industrial sector in the region is developing at a rapid pace, especially in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The region comprises shale gas reserves, due to which a large number of upstream companies are carrying out exploration and refining activities in Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Top companies in the global portable gas analyzer market are:
- ABB Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- ETG Risorse
- Los Gatos Research, Inc.
- Gasmet Technologies Oy
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Type
- Single Gas
- Multi Gas
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Technology
- Zirconia (ZR)
- Non-dispersive IR (NDIR)
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Model Type
- Cabinet/Suitcase Type
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Application
- Combustion Control
- Emission Control
- Process Control
- Quality Control
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by End-user
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.