Portable Gas Analyzer Market: Introduction
- A portable gas analyzer is a device largely used for quantitative purposes; to determine the concentration of gas; and analyze physical parameter such as concentration, temperature, pressure, and flow rate of gas
- Based on technology, portable gas analyzers are classified into: zirconia (ZR), non-dispersive IR (NDIR), electrochemical, paramagnetic, and others. Use of gas analyzers helps control emissions, product quality, and plant safety and it increases productivity.
- Portable gas analyzers are incorporated to enhance the fluid flow rate, composition of the gas mixture required for refining, and detection of hazardous gases
Key Drivers of Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market
- Demand for portable gas analyzers is likely to increase during the forecast period, owing to rise of investments in chemical, power, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries globally. Furthermore, technological advancements, such as use of sensors and wireless communication, are expected to drive the global market in the next few years.
- Rise in mining and oil and gas exploration activities is anticipated to boost the global portable gas analyzer market from 2019 to 2030
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Market Developments
- Gasmet Technologies Oy provided the Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant with a flue gas measurement system. The Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant in Tampere, Finland incinerates approximately 165 thousand tons of municipal waste every year, providing electricity and district heat to people of the Tampere region. Gas analyzers are used in the plant to monitor the level of emissions. The system has worked so well that there have been zero shutdowns during the four-year production time of the plant.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market
- Based on region, the global portable gas analyzer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global portable gas analyzer market in 2018, owing to strong growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period, due to rise in investments in crude oil production, chemical production, and power generation in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to hold a major share of the global portable gas analyzer market during the forecast period, owing to strict industrial norms and safety standards led by regulatory bodies in the region
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive region of the global portable gas analyzer market during the forecast period. The industrial sector in the region is developing at a rapid pace, especially in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The region comprises shale gas reserves, due to which a large number of upstream companies are carrying out exploration and refining activities in Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Top companies in the global portable gas analyzer market are:
- ABB Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- ETG Risorse
- Los Gatos Research, Inc.
- Gasmet Technologies Oy
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Type
- Single Gas
- Multi Gas
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Technology
- Zirconia (ZR)
- Non-dispersive IR (NDIR)
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Model Type
- Cabinet/Suitcase Type
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Application
- Combustion Control
- Emission Control
- Process Control
- Quality Control
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by End-user
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
Global Portable Gas Analyzer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.