Portable Dehumidifier Market: Introduction
- Portable dehumidifier, also called compact dehumidifier, is easy to move from one room to another and hence eliminates the need for multiple humidifiers for commercial and residential spaces. Portable dehumidifiers usually collect water removed from the air in a container that has to be emptied regularly.
Key Drivers of the Global Portable Dehumidifier Market
- Rising popularity of portable dehumidifiers for moisture removal in small areas such as basements is anticipated to be a key driver of the market across the globe. Further, portable units are marketed at lower price points than whole-house dehumidifiers. Rise in urban population along with rising importance of clean indoor environments is anticipated to drive the demand for portable dehumidifiers. Maintaining healthy indoor humidity helps to create a breathable and comfortable environment, thus encouraging the usage of portable humidifiers.
- Rising population and large number of middle class families in emerging countries with increasing disposable income influences consumers to invest in home care and personal care products. Moreover, end-users tend to use portable humidifiers for protection against allergens and contaminants that directly affects breathing efficiency.
- Dust and allergen in humid air causes health hazards such as severe asthma, throat irritation, burning sensation in eyes, bronchitis, and allergic respiratory disorders. Therefore, it is vital to maintain clean and healthy air in residential and commercial indoor environments. This is likely to boost the demand for portable humidifiers.
Opportunities in the Global Portable Dehumidifier Market
- Key manufacturers are frequently engaged in extensive research and development activities to develop innovative products to target potential buyers. Key brands are focused on vigorous promotions and advertisements and conduct deep consumer research to understand needs, behavior, and perception. Countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are expected to offer significant growth opportunities in the coming years in the portable dehumidifier market due to the increasing air pollution with lower air quality index (AQI).
Asia Pacific Portable Dehumidifier Market to Expand at Highest CAGR
- By region, the global portable dehumidifier market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the portable dehumidifier market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the portable dehumidifier market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America portable dehumidifier market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rapid urbanization and growing industrialization are the key factors driving the demand for portable dehumidifiers in Asia Pacific. Moreover, the hospitality sector in key countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand are increasingly investing in the renovation of hotels and resorts to encourage tourism post the pandemic. The market is likely to register substantial CAGR with high demand for portable dehumidifiers across hotels, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, and corporate offices.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are heavily investing in R&D to launch an exclusive collection of portable dehumidifiers under different brands. Key companies are associating with well-known celebrities for brand endorsement. Partnerships with global technology providers and strict adherence to standards declared by international regulatory associations such as ISO, The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), and ASTM, is the major trend in the global portable dehumidifier market.
Some of the major companies identified in the global portable dehumidifier market are:
- Honeywell International
- Black+Decker Inc.
- General Electric Company
- LG Electronics
- Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt. Ltd.
- Origin Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Pro Breeze
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Type
- Refrigerant Dehumidifiers
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Peltier Dehumidifiers
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Power
- Up to 100 Watt
- 101 to 300 Watt
- More than 300 Watt
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Capacity
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Application
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Sales Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Portable Dehumidifier Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global portable dehumidifier market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.