Portable Clean-In-Place: Introduction
- Clean-in-place (CIP) is a cleaning system which does not require the disassembling of the system to be cleaned. CIP is a method of cleaning vessels, process lines, and equipment used in various industries. CIP systems can be portable or stationary.
- The CIP system passes a cleaning fluid to clean the system. Portable CIP systems consist of a pump, inlet valve, outlet valve, control panel, and touch screen. The global portable clean-in-place market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to positive outlook of end-use industries.
Key Drivers, Restrains, Opportunities of the Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market
- A portable CIP system is a cost effective system for those consumers who do not want to invest on a centralized or standard system. The portable CIP system does not compromise on functionality and quality.
- Hygiene is an important factor in the food processing industry. Inaccurate or incorrect cleaning leads to poor quality of the end product. As hygiene is so crucial, the portable CIP system is useful for small facilities without the need for automation.
- The portable clean-in-place system finds application in various industries. It is also suitable for companies that want to extend their CIP capabilities without extending the centralized CIP system.
- Manufacturers are continuously searching for efficient production methods which help in reducing production cost without hampering the quality. Manufacturers’ offer a wide range of machines suitable for various applications.
- Stringent laws in different regions provide a great opportunity for business growth. The portable CIP system can also be used as an extension to the existing system, thus increasing the capacity.
- Companies operating in the global portable clean-in-place market are investing to expand their distribution networks and to improve product portfolios. They have implemented strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, development of new products, and expansion to cater to the increasing demand for portable clean-in-place systems in different regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share in the Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market
- Geographically, the global reusable food wrap market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East &Africa, and Latin America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the major consumer of portable clean-in-place systems with China leading the market in Asia Pacific. Rules and regulations pertaining to production of food and medicines is likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific. The growth in the food and beverage industry throughout the world due to increasing spending power and rise in middle class is projected to create multiple opportunities for growth in the global portable clean-in-place market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
A few of the key players operating in the global portable clean-in-place market are:
- Integrated Process Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- Central States Industrial
- Tetra Pak International
- GEA Group
- Alfa Laval
- SPX Flow
- Krones AG
- KHS GmbH
- Melegari Manghi
- Centec GmbH
- Millitec Food Systems
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Portable Clean-In-Place Market, Request for a Sample
Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market, by Type
- Single Use CIP system
- Reuse CIP system
Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market, by Application
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Home & Personal Care
Global Portable Clean-In-Place Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!